• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 7 PBP/Discussion

It's pretty rare that 365 voids lines. I wouldn't be surprised if they pay.

I hit +2800 for $1 which was my max limit.

Edit: the only downside to hitting lines like this is getting fast tracked to getting your account limited.

Last edited:
had money on song decision but managed to get some draw live @12. I know b365 has 81 pregame, but did you guys got x81 live?

It started at 81 and managed to hit 1u and then like 1 sec after it dropped to 29. and then 19 like 0.1 sec after.
Wow definitly gotta be ready next time to pull the trigger!

Is 200dkk 1U for you? damm 16000+ is huuuuge! you´re like the livebet god, always killing it. Smashing them lines, first in line to stomp them. When I saw it from 29 to 19, i was like "gotta be you smashing that hahaha"

Huuuuuuuuuuge congratz on those winnings man! Well deserved!

had money on song decision but managed to get some draw live @12. I know b365 has 81 pregame, but did you guys got x81 live?

They had it at 81 right at the end of 1 then it kept dropping before the start of the 2nd.

No bet instincts say fade Ladd but I'll pass here

Does anyone know if you can ask support for the money back?
I got 0.5 U on Yadong at betsafe livebet - there was no draw option. Only 2 Way while livebetting, or is it different when its livebets? It wasn´t like 3 way or 5way like on bet365.

For the record, I had Stamann winning it, barely edging out round 2, and not solely because of takedowns; I thought he landed the slightly better blows on the feet, if not quite as many as Song.

However, round 2 was incredibly close, Song clearly won round 1, and round 3, based on the old rules, wasn't quite 10-8 Stamann.

Tons of money coming in on ladd

Does anyone know if you can ask support for the money back?
I got 0.5 U on Yadong at betsafe livebet - there was no draw option. Only 2 Way while livebetting, or is it different when its livebets? It wasn´t like 3 way or 5way like on bet365.

You should get the money back for two-way.

@TrueAscension how am I looking?

TgO2Frq.jpg

6-1 overall!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Ladd-195 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thinks she wins by ko rd 2

Back