• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 7 PBP/Discussion

4-1 Overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im on Font-145 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he Ko him rd 2

I'm on font though I wouldn't be surprised if he got wrestle-fucked.

Now leaving the room between fights - if the cancer stories weren't bad enough they are now making me listen to Overeem.

I had a partial nephrectomy to remove half a my kidney with a cancerous tumor on it last year and even I'm annoyed.

I'm sure almost everyone here has, at the very least, had a close family member or friend go through or even succumb to cancer, myself included.

That doesn't mean we want to hear or think about when we tune in to a sporting event.

The pacing for this event has been one of the worst in recent memory. Non-stop talking and these cancer promo's.

I'm sure almost everyone here has, at the very least, had a close family member or friend go through or even succumb to cancer, myself included.

That doesn't mean we want to hear or think about when we tune in to a sporting event.
Amen.

tenor.gif

Enh. Cards good ads not so much I LOVE IT!!!
RIPS To a few I know, and as always fellows it is a pleasure working with you all.

Big fan of Simon. Afraid he might get ko'd but I think his tenacity and gas tank should prevail.

You know, I made a post some months ago in the general forum lamenting how much I fucking hate modern-day UFC promotion. The fighters are much better than ever, but their presentation is lousier than it was for the early SEG PPVs in the mid-90's.

While some agreed with me, some actually argued with me.

I hope they feel sufficiently foolish now. Even when we don't get cancer promos, we get promos about what nice, swell guys both Rozenstruik and Overeem are, and highlights are played over a weepy female pop song.

Fucking garbage.

Just did a system update and reinstalled my video drivers with new firmware... Fight still not going on... I think the same Cancer commercial is on from before i started.

Another interesting note:

Rather than lamenting the death of Stuart Scott and dedicating the event to him, who has zero connection to MMA, and died about 5 years ago and had a relatively productive, full life, living to 49 and leaving behind two kids, how about lamenting the death of Aniah Blanchard and dedicating the event to her, who died a few weeks ago, was only 19, and has a more direct connection to MMA?

Nevermind that Blanchard's death was a hell of a lot more preventable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back