PBP UFC on ESPN 7: Overeem vs. Rozenstruik - PBP Discussion: 5:45 p.m. ET/2:45 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently not.
Welp he fought with the right game-plan and at least he didn't get completely flatlined as a Reem supporter. Rozenstruik's chin is crazy it's not like Reem didn't connect they just had no effect. Silver lining is they now can matchup Ngannou vs Rozenstruik or whoever and we got a new legit contender at HW. Rozenstruik needs to focus on his grappling/BJJ going forward.

I had Reem ahead but never felt Rozi was fully out of it and right there, and he was...

I had Reem winning the first 3, and *probably* losing rd 4. I thought round 4 was somewhat close, but leaned toward Rozen. Reem was also losing round 5. Had it gone to decision, I thought it would be at least 48-47, if not 49-46 for Overeem.

He's from South America.

See you just did it again dude
‘Africa’

It’s a pretty large place, it’s mostly war torn but there are some hot spots to holiday there, I’ve never been personally but it is somewhere that intrigues me if I’m honest

You must have heard of Cameroon? You know Francis Ngannou, the HW guy
He’s originally from there, he sometimes get mistaken as being from France but Infact he’s actually from ‘Africa’
I don’t mean to be a know it all but if you put it in Google I’m fairly sure it will up bro

Happy to help, I’ve always loved geography

Didn’t give the African a single round personally

Yeah man that big fella in the main event
NOT Overeem he was born in London UK near me but moved to Holland when he was a baby so he has somewhat dual citizenship

Lol dude ‘South Africa’

I think your phone spell checked that

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit

See you just did it again dude
‘Africa’

It’s a pretty large place, it’s mostly war torn but there are some hot spots to holiday there, I’ve never been personally but it is somewhere that intrigues me if I’m honest

You must have heard of Cameroon? You know Francis Ngannou, the HW guy
He’s originally from there, he sometimes get mistaken as being from France but Infact he’s actually from ‘Africa’
I don’t mean to be a know it all but if you put it in Google I’m fairly sure it will up bro

Happy to help, I’ve always loved geography

You're trying to hard......
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back