• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 58: 6.15 10pm ET Main Card

@helax switched focus to online shopping trying to find that HAT

Asu looked good. And strong.

After that, the best Bisping could come up with for the first question: "Is that the tallest guy you've fought??"
Can't stand Bisping. He's almost as bad as Cormier 🤢

Speaking of commentary,
if anyone watched ARES on Friday to see Younosov, that commentator Veronica did well. Seemed to have analysis + attention span greater than all of the UFC commentators put together.

More importantly, most of my real $ was on Asu, but small moves at 'bad' odds for very small profit.
(something) > (nothing)

@helax switched focus to online shopping trying to find that HAT

Asu looked good. And strong.

After that, the best Bisping could come up with for the first question: "Is that the tallest guy you've fought??"
Can't stand Bisping. He's almost as bad as Cormier 🤢

Speaking of commentary,
if anyone watched ARES on Friday to see Younosov, that commentator Veronica did well. Seemed to have analysis + attention span greater than all of the UFC commentators put together.

More importantly, most of my real $ was on Asu, but small moves at 'bad' odds for very small profit.
(something) > (nothing)

Yeah I wanted to bet it but couldn’t really think of anything to parlay it with at -435

Back