UFC on ESPN 5 Covington vs Lawler PBP/Discussion

Don't know why goldy is playing a rangey game vs someone with much bigger reach. FFS bite down ur mouthpiece and march her down.

So Granger won 1st round clear as day and I think it is close. One can not get rid of bias.

Had put 2.5u on Granger at +130 and was wondering whether I should have upped it to 3-3.5u.

After that fight, I'm still not sure.

Flurry at the end sealed the fight for Granger imo.

Rd 1: Clear Granger
Rd 2: I had Granger but really close, almost coin toss
Rd 3: Granger. More clear than rd 2 but less clear than rd 1.

I'd be pretty shocked if Goldy got this dec.

Yeah Goldy gonna get it somehow by doing more damage to air

Had put 2.5u on Granger at +130 and was wondering whether I should have upped it to 3-3.5u.

After that fight, I'm still not sure.

I think Granger was definitely a good bet. She has an obviously ground advantage so the fact that she was a dog and probably won without it even going to the ground makes her a great play IMO.

Next Williams ML and KO line, this can be big, only if Cole is not afraid to hit silva.

I love these early cards!!! Woke up grabbed a coffee, smoked a bowl and boom fights are already on took Granger, now let's get that under 1 1/2! Silva vs Williams. Let's get some money honey

Silva probably subs him here but Williams could find that chin. I think Jim has the right idea, should be over pretty quick either way.

Nice job guys. Under was for sure the bet there.

Back