• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 38 PBP/Discussion

should have bet a thousand on him. my read was strong.

got him alive in one parlay and 172 cashout.

Ouch. -$310 on Tafon.

Ulberg got him with a cheeky strike and followed up quick. Nicely done.

had o1.5 for tafon, his chin is gone like many others in today's card nice theme.

viera by tko +1000... he has shown a fantastic jab and also has very aggressive gnp.

also liking not curtis itd at -145.

curtis dec at +2200 is f'n insane. taking that

Yep I'm on that and also small on
o1.5 @ +137
Curtis rd 2 @ +450
fight ends round 3 @ +700

Makes zero sense to have Curtis decision odds that insane considering he has a good chunk of decision wins in his career. I don't think Rodolfo's gas tank is going to be as bad as it was vs Fluffy Hernandez either.

o1.5 @ +137
Curtis rd 2 @ +450

Makes zero sense to have Curtis decision odds that insane considering he has a good chunk of decision wins in his career. I don't think Rodolfo's gas tank is going to be as bad as it was vs Fluffy Hernandez either.
Completely agree, especially considering Viera fought a conservative boxing match last time out.

o1.5 @ +137
Curtis rd 2 @ +450

also rodolfo has an insane chin, if he paces himself can definitely see this going the distance. curtis power overrated after ko'ing glass chin hawes and idiot allen.

Back