• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN+ 34 Overeem vs Harris PBP and Discussion

Maybe I am quick to judge but so far power striking seems to be overtaking octagon control and volume. Seems like the takedowns don't matter either.

Too bad Vera didn't come through, thought he put his stamp on it with round 3. Either way, two very talented fighters delivered. Top 10 guys better be ready.

I’d like to see bas involved in the ufc in some way. With all the horrible commentators they have they could let bas call some fights

bKngDei.gif

Jotko is -115 right now.

I don't have any bets on this fight, aside from NOT Jotko ITD or Anders no scorecards in some parlays.

5-2 overall all lottery tickets dead song ducked me. Anders+105 EASY MONEY FOR 75

I really hate that fat fuck of mmajunkie, who always asks the most stupid questions to the ufc fighters like: "how do you feel after this win'''and stuff like that. And he always gets to ask the questions first, it is so clear he is just sucking the UFC's dick.

The UFC is obviously grooming Song for a title shot.

He lost to Stamann. He lost tonight against Vera. The UFC tells the judges to avoid handing him an official loss at all costs, though.
This year has been really blatant. I never remember it being this obvious.

RIP the MONSTER

I get that Vera might actually won this one. But he always loses the 1st. Vs virtually whoever. The guy giving away 1/3 of every fight and have to either finish his opponent, or to win very convincingly the other two rounds. He makes his life tougher than needed.

Don't tell me he gave away a round, he fought his heart out for the whole 15 minutes.
The first round didn't go his way but he did not "give it away" either

I really hate that fat fuck of mmajunkie, who always asks the most stupid questions to the ufc fighters like: "how do you feel after this win'''and stuff like that. And he always gets to ask the questions first, it is so clear he is just sucking the UFC's dick.

haha well damn

Kevin Randleman, nice guy, but arguably the biggest waste of talent in the history of the sport. And not for lack of competition.

Him versus Randy Couture at UFC 28 is the textbook example of "Physical Advantages vs. Intelligence and Work Ethic".

Back