• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN+ 34 Overeem vs Harris PBP and Discussion

I'd say Hill can finish at least 10% of the time. I played her at +225 straight and I like that better than playing her DEC at +325

I'd rather be aggressive and go wtih the prop but BOL with the ML bet. You won't be upset at all if she wins a decision ha ha.

Think Vera being overlooked a bit. If nothing else, he will fight like a true dog for your $. Yadong is a big ste up though.
I feel that way as well. But it doesn't make sense to me how he could be overlooked, he is on a hell of a streak and as exciting as they come! This gives me cognitive dissonance...

Yadong rd 1 I think.

Still took a bit of Vera live at +220

I added .5u to Vera +220 after R1 as a hedge.

R1 was close, and I have 1u on Song decision +175.

1.6u on Vera at +220 after round 1, my heaviest live-bet ever.

I thought he won the round and just looks mechanically superior. How is he +220?!

Song's punches are lounder and shows a bit more volume. He ain't losing this fight, unless we have really bad judges. I see Vera pushing forward, but not much more.

Edit: Well, Vera is trying more now.

Yadong is damn impressive for a 22 year old

Song's punches are lounder and shows a bit more volume. He ain't losing this fight, unless we have really bad judges. I see Vera pushing forward, but not much more.

I was gonna write the same, but Vera might have stole the 2nd round.

1u on Vera at 2.80

Really close rd 2.

I think I'd go 1-1, but could be 2-0 Song

Back