• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 33 - Blaydes vs. Daukaus: Official PBP Discussion - 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's true, he's been calling for a Khamzat fight for a year now.

I like Magny but he needs to be more realistic. He almost lost to Max Griffin, some people probably scored it for Griffin. Khamzat would steamroll both of these guys.
Khamzat hasn't really proven that.. I mean I think he would too but he's not exactly proven himself

Just want to give a shout out to KKF for taking the hardest fight possible against Askarov after beating Cody which he should have sat on for a title shot.

This tastes like apple cinnamon pie with chocolate. 12% ABV. This is stupid good. I had two. This is my last one. Got damn. Beer Gods, save ya boy.

View attachment 914922
giphy.gif

I can see the light. Nope that's just the buzz.

<Neil01> can Kai stop the takedowns? story of the night

UFC on espn 33: The Night of Vague Disappointment

Its crazy how popular Durk is now. Everyone else is washed or dead. Keef still drops some heat but his hype is gone.
Yeah I'm happy for him, he's killin' it, it's so hard to stay relevant, and he has managed to just slowly climb to the top over the past 10 years.

Not gonna lie the Colby Jorge thing kinda reminded me of all the Chiraq shit haha.

Imagine how many bars wire tattoos this Kai would have if we was American...

Yeah, this thing is like $35 at release and $100 a year later. The beer game is more who you know than what you know.
you seems like a beer expert sir ! i'm only limited to some 1664 blanche and, blue moon beers at the moment. i like them, tasty liquor store beers.

Back