• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 25: Korean Zombie vs. Dan Ige - PBP Discussion: 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Khaos is so wild and sloppy. But he has enough power to make guys second guess themselves and not punish him. Wouldn’t work against a really seasoned striker but enough to work against a lot of guys.

Knew that was a risky pick...ah well..

567976-20410144.png

Agreed. His insane power is what carries him. If he didn't have that he'd be tooling around on the regional scene for the rest of his career.

Dude has the work-rate to make that style work though. Lot's of people would gas horribly throwing bungalos over and over like that. Not to mention the chin

I felt like Williams was going to get countered KOd there but it never happened. Have it 29-29 for him.

If he didn't have a chin, it would've been a real bad night for him. The way that his head was snapping back on some of those shots was crazy.

So apparently violent Bob Ross got arrested on charges of robbery and assault

<6>

Williams was spamming a lot of stuff that had no chance of landing, but he landed plenty of solid shots, especially to the body.

Yeah. Most of it seemed well defended to me, where as Semmelberger was lighting him up with counters.

No issues with the decision, but I think Semmelsberger would take the rematch. I am guessing he thought he was alright because no shots were getting through really.

One of those fights I was more impressed by the loser I guess.

Dude has the work-rate to make that style work though. Lot's of people would gas horribly throwing bungalos over and over like that. Not to mention the chin

Fair assessment.

Back