• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 24: Rodriguez vs. Waterson - PBP Discussion: 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch his other fights, he's like the welterweight Leonard Garcia. Wild and great to watch.
That overhead right looked painful. Elbow locked. Contacted with the wrist. He if he hit a heavy bag with that he'd hurt himself.

Yep. Cowboy has zero head "mooment" and his chin and timing isn't there any more. Time for the ufc to offer up a desk job

I had a bad feeling about the fight with the way Cerrone was talking before the fight about how hes going to hurt him with every punch and kick. It didn't sound like he normally does. I think he is checked out
What was even more telling was when cerrone pre fight said that he balked initially at his team's decision to accept this fight.

"Guys, it wasn't my night, Ill be back, need to go home on da ranch, Ill be ok"

No man, retire.

Just a reminder that Tony Ferguson's hyped win streak ended with Lee, Pettis, and Cerrone. Three guys who can't take pressure and are like 2-15 since.. Most overrated fighter of all time.

Morono looks like if you started a career mode in the video game but you didn’t do anything to change your fighters appearance before you started
Really great performance by him

Back