• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 23: Reyes vs. Prochazka - PBP Discussion: 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck everybody. JBG bless!
76888-2288563.png

We lost the Gabriel Benítez vs. Jonathan Pearce - Benítez Missed Weight - yesterday.

I know we started with 13 but I forget who cancelled before Pearce.
Think it was a WMMA fight.

Yeah but the payout is way less.
You should probably parlay giga and Strickland and put a straight bet down on Jacoby if you like those 3 guys.
I think Strickland and chikadze are locks the only one that scares me is the jacoby fight because Cutelaba either kills you or gets killed, but I feel like jacoby is a far better technical striker, and if he plays the outside and counters cutelaba when he rushes in he should clip him and finish him.

I think Strickland and chikadze are locks the only one that scares me is the jacoby fight because Cutelaba either kills you or gets killed, but I feel like jacoby is a far better technical striker, and if he plays the outside and counters cutelaba when he rushes in he should clip him and finish him.
You think those 2 are locks and you're worried about Jacoby - that's even more reason to parlay your 2 locks and bet Jacoby on the side bro!

View attachment 851567 Do you guys think this is a good parlay? I’m thinking there’s a 90% chance I win it.

I wouldn't say 90% chance you win that. You have a big road block. Cub Swanson at around +150 against Giga-chad is a problem. Its likely the better bet and certainly the more profitable bet. Good luck though, you might cash in simply because the favorites win at a higher rate.

I'm excited for this card.

Jiri and Cub are very exciting fighters, and now we got some heat behind Hulk and Dustin.

Plus Randa Markos needs to break her slump so that she stays on the roster.

I thought she looked pretty impressive, but I guess we'll see.

Actually I take the meh comment back. Oddly I messed her up with the boxer chick (Wolf) with tons of make-up.

I will still stand with my pick tho!

<RomeroSalute>

Back