• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC ON ESPN+23 Play by play

Made a last minute pre-bet parlay of volkov via decision + zombie ML at +650 for 0.25u. Looking for additional live betting opportunities depending on if zombie can stuff the takedowns or not.

Kicking myself for not putting 1u on Volkan by decision at +300

What did volkan land besides those leg kicks in round two, a round that he lost?

he showed he was good at getting punched in the face
Solid welts to that knee, uppercuts in the clinch.
Hey I could have seen it going the other way but octagon control is right behind strike in the judges eyes now right followed by grappling?

def shouldnt be staying up betting MMA and wasting saturdays. Back to poker going forward(my job) disgusting dec, had rakic dec, rakic ML and over 1.5. Awful swing

I got lucky on Volk winning
didn't like the body language of both of them after the end of the fight
also had the O1.5

this spontanious betting night went way too well for me, I'll not put anything on the ME.
Odds on Frankie are great but his last short notice fight did not go well for him, plus the fight takes place in Korea

No point in putting money on the Zombie at those odds

Think it could had gone either way, possibly leaned slightly to Rakic winning 2 rounds, but very close fight. The dec lines looked really good. Both very tough and durable. These judges and splits, its like rolling a die, and if you get better than 50/50 you´re good to go, of course its not like that but sometimes it feels like a circus. Trying to adjust to it, this time paid off othertimes not.

The thing about robberies I just hope it evens out over all, so if you got some bad robberies you win some later.

Made a last minute pre-bet parlay of volkov via decision + zombie ML at +650 for 0.25u. Looking for additional live betting opportunities depending on if zombie can stuff the takedowns or not.
Beautiful I'm have the same parlay, Zombie determines my night

Fuck yeah Frankie
Coming out to Kick in the Door
Gangster

I got KZ decision at 10/3 odds, Frankie has only ever been KO'd once due to his iron chin and style of fighting. I don't think KB is going to be the second to do it but I do think he will out box him as long as he can stop the TDs

If zombie is stuffing takedowns early I don't see why not do a big live bet on him, don't see frankie going blow for blow on the feet.

Zombie is a mother this is his position too

Glad i closed half of my edgar play from 1u to 0.5u never liked it, he was much smaller and looked really bad - so much for a forced value play. Didnt like it, should had stayed away and won that extra .5u.

As soon as he stuffed that takedown it was clear Edgar probably would not get him down at all, also so much smaller - but right after he was being hammered, no chance to close bet or bet on the Zombie.

Overall a nice profitable event livebets went well.

Congratulation to all for this years UFC. Onto the next one.

I got KZ decision at 10/3 odds, Frankie has only ever been KO'd once due to his iron chin and style of fighting. I don't think KB is going to be the second to do it but I do think he will out box him as long as he can stop the TDs

Oh well, so much for that prediction.

Back