• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 2 PBP/Discussion

Aguilar up 2-0. That said, with these judges so far...

Not sure how they could screw this one up, but...?

Aguilar up 2-0. That said, with these judges so far...

Not sure how they could screw this one up, but...?

They most likely know striking/boxing. It's been the grappling/wrestling/jj that they seem to not 'get'.

Ive just seen on skybet, Justin Gaethje to land 2 or more takedowns @ 12/1 odds. Isnt that kind of insane odds considering that Justin has a good wrestling background and it would be wise for him to use it against Barboza

I don't think he'll attempt one, let alone land 2. He pretty much never uses his wrestling to initiate a takedown and in all honesty, even if he tried I don't know for sure if he could get Edson down. The only people who have in the last few years have been Lee and Khabib, and he stuffed quite a few of those too.

I honestly don't think Justin will shoot one and if he did and it got stuffed, that'd be that - I don't think he'd try again.

I'd probably give Barzola rd 3. This really should be 29-28 Aguilar.

Brace yourselves Aguilar backers

29-28 Aguilar and I'm burning Philadelphia and that stupid bridge if its anything else.

I knew I should not have bet on anything at this event. Just watched ...

Only thing i was worried about as an Aguilar LBer was Barzola's forward pressure. Whew!

A Pearson decision bet is enticing but these judges know striking.

Well they got a striking battle right

Guess it’s the wrestling/jiu jitsu exchanges they are clueless on

Or maybe they’re just counting strikes

Screw it, tempting but not adding. Sticking with Pearson +3.5 and that's it.

Doubled down on my Pearson dec @ 7.0 bet - 1U in total now.

I don't think Green will be massively outstriking Pearson anyway and don't see Green being too much of a KO threat.

If Green takes Pearson down it'll probably guarantee the round for Pearson too.

Pearson DEC +700, do it guys. These judges are anti-wrestling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back