PBP UFC on ESPN 13: Kattar vs. Ige PBP Discussion: 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He did, and he gassed super early and looked like shit. He’s favored tonight but I picked Benoit because I just don’t trust Elliot to look good.

Forgot all about that. Hmmms. I only vaguely remember either guy, both have pretty off records. Oh well, jus hope for a something scrap.

EducatedFittingIndianspinyloach-size_restricted.gif

Ayyyyy boys. Comin in chill on a Wednesday night. Kind of weird, doesn’t feel right. But after a few beers it’ll all be the same <Fedor23>

Looking forward to hanging out w you fellas

70017-1939917.png

Like your picks. Only think I'd change is I think Bukauskas round 2 and Razak round 1. Also i think Ige can probably make it to a decision possibly. I think Ige will mix in takedowns,. I don't think Kattar TDD like Barboza. But he doesn't throw to many kicks so Kattar is usually in good position to defend takedowns.

He did, and he gassed super early and looked like shit. He’s favored tonight but I picked Benoit because I just don’t trust Elliot to look good.
I went the opposite route and bet more money on him this time, cuz I smarts good

I would've missed this card if I didn't visit sherdog today.

It feels like forever since the last Wednesday card.

So far I’ve been impressed by both Ige and Kattar both have really no preference who wins, so one of these guys is fighting for something waaay more important to than just jump up in the standings, no .... these guys are fighting for this Sherdoggers support and fandom

So far I’ve been impressed by both Ige and Kattar both have really no preference who wins, so one of these guys is fighting for something waaay more important to than just jump up in the standings, no .... these guys are fighting for this Sherdoggers support and fandom
<5>

Back