PBP UFC on ESPN 12 Poirier vs Hooker - PBP Discussion - 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Yeah, seems a real cool guy too. Though I can never really remember anything about any of his fights if I'm being honest.

Apart from the time he knocked out Corey Anderson. <{JustBleed}>
He gets hit a lot, looks for big shots. Usually gasses round halfway through round two though. He’s far from a point fighter.

He gets hit a lot, looks for big shots. Usually gasses round halfway through round two though. He’s far from a point fighter.

He sometimes fights a sensible fight, especially when the other guy is being technical and not really engaging. I remember him beating Barroso that way and Barroso isn't too bad.

67596-1929417.png

IN IN IN for this one.

Came 6th out of how ever many thousand in my picks last week but not so sure on my picks this time round. Lots of live underdogs which I'm hoping will pull through.

Got a decent size bet on Gall + Hooker. Eek

Last edited:

Admit it was a hard pick to go for Greene. He was awful on TUF and seems pretty sloppy. Showed improvement, plus he is pretty active taking fights.

Fair warning: I burnt all my likes this morning on bs, so nobody's getting shit tonight.

I still expect mad likes though. Thank you for your understanding.

<{Red Card}> Sorry bro I got no choice but need to issue PBP red card for misuse of "LIKES" on a Fight Night could be worse you could've got a membership review like @BEATDOWNS

Admit it was a hard pick to go for Greene. He was awful on TUF and seems pretty sloppy. Showed improvement, plus he is pretty active taking fights.
Hope 1 gets kod before they both gas

He actually looked the best I've ever seen him shape wise hoping that means he's been putting in real work...

He sometimes fights a sensible fight, especially when the other guy is being technical and not really engaging. I remember him beating Barroso that way and Barroso isn't too bad.
He gets dropped a lot rushing in.
T3pBO8f.gif

AgedChiefJackal-size_restricted.gif

He has a lot of power in his right hand though.
gian-villante-ufc-167-finish.gif

SecretLeftIchthyostega.gif

PdWfaCw.png

made these bets last week... looking back these are god awful picks!!

I'm not predicting a win for Villante, I just don't see this fight going to a decision. Greene should be the rightful favorite.

Honestly... I don't know who the heck are about half of the fighters on the card.. but now I see I predicted a Just Bleed card lol:

67596-1929617.png

Back