UFC on ESPN 1 PBP/Discussion

Actually think Ngannu landed a short right uppercut that dropped Cain and hurt his leg
Yea it definitely caught him and helped that knee to buckle like that

-8.5u on tips. Barely salvaged a night from worse than that to +0.2u due to going overly hard on Ngannou KO1 on personal.

It was @OutRun

I was close. Name began with an o
That’s my man. I’m stealing his Reddit shine and karma right now, hope he doesn’t mind

Worst night in a while betting wise, -5-6u I don’t wanna count

That’s my man. I’m stealing his Reddit shine and karma right now, hope he doesn’t mind

Worst night in a while betting wise, -5-6u I don’t wanna count

I would’ve made out a lot better if I didn’t switch sides to Rivera and play jury the flake. Also took a lump on not just playing Whitmire ml.

Still happy with my profits.

Lost on Vick and Luque Barb gors the distance. Won in Ngannou, plus 1,46 U. It’s ok.

Tried posting on reddit about the knee buckling today and got downvoted and deleted, shoutout to the sharp Outrun on the scout.

That website is a menace TBH you can post whatever I don't have an account there. Good news aggregation but it's censored to hell and hosts the most stupid/oversensitive people on the entire internet. The fact that the mods would delete something like that just proves it.

Jeez, when the Barb/Luque FGTD fails 6 seconds out.. really reminded me of when Cyborg finished Lansberg with 1 second to go for my 1.5 to hit. Still good night but man.

Jeez, when the Barb/Luque FGTD fails 6 seconds out.. really reminded me of when Cyborg finished Lansberg with 1 second to go for my 1.5 to hit. Still good night but man.
I'm more shocked that Barb probably had the decision

I'm more shocked that Barb probably had the decision
I don’t know what kind of drugs the mohegans slipped the judges before that fight

Hit Francis ML, R1 KO, u1.5 and FDNGTD on the main event to salvage the night...I was dead wrong about so many fights on this card but still ended up about 2u thanks to that.

Back