PBP UFC on ESPN 1: Ngannou vs. Velasquez PBP Discussion thread: 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

i am now ashamed for having such dirty thoughts..

War Cain

War JBG

<{JustBleed}>

All good. I think my Mojo reversed it.

tenor.gif

Ngannou at 2.50 is interesting. Cain has not fought since 2016...

After that pile of shite Bellator card, hoping for some violence tonight !
<{JustBleed}>

They are on Fightpass.
Perhaps it depends on the country in which one lives? In the USA (California), it says all of it is restricted from this region.

Okay.

So I finally learned that Penne pulled due to injury.

Hey...

Those cables are a bitch. Tony and Bruce LeeRoy know what’s up. Penne was behind on the curve.

FormalSameArrowana-size_restricted.gif

War Alex Caceres!

Bruce Leroy is one of my favorite quirky MMA characters. I'm on the war wagon!

@Better Every Day really likes Jessica Penne. I hope he takes it well. No, I’m not being a prick. Having a very well liked fighter pull out on the day of...

Ouch.
Thanks for your friendly concern.

I'm a bit disappointed, it is true... but I'm just hoping she's not having serious health problems...first missing weight, then withdrawing. (edit: Just now read your post about an injury being involved).

At least the Andrea "KGB" Lee fight is still on... War Lee !!!

And I've had my interest piqued for the Calvillo vs. Casey by seeing their aggressive face-off... I hope that translates into the cage !

Last edited:
I'm ready. I've been jonesing for a good fight and bellator didn't scratch that itch last night.

Okay.

So I finally learned that Penne pulled due to injury.

Hey...

Those cables are a bitch. Tony and Bruce LeeRoy know what’s up. Penne was behind on the curve.

FormalSameArrowana-size_restricted.gif

War Alex Caceres!
It would be nice if Alex wins, but it won't be easy.

Since the penne fight was cancelled, the first prelim fight will begin at 6pm, right? (40 minutes from now)

Last edited:
Sincce the penne fight was cancelled, the first prelim fight will begin at 6pm, right? (40 minutes from now)

That's how it usually goes but my bookie still has the first fight on in 5 minutes and counting and all the other times they are quick to change that around. They have changed what fight it is but not the time. So i'm still hoping for the best here.

I am out, the UFC just doesn't give a f*ck about their european fans with this sunday cards.

Could you imagine if Anthony Smith somehow actually beats Jones?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back