(UFC Norfolk) Women on the main card are bigger than the male main eventers

Megan Anderson is six feet tall. The majority of men are shorter than she is.

True but it's a difference if flyweights are walking up there or feather/lightweight fighters. You'd have the impression that Megan would ragdoll these little flyweights but you wouldn't think that if Khabib or Tony would be there.

True but it's a difference if flyweights are walking up there or feather/lightweight fighters. You'd have the impression that Megan would ragdoll these little flyweights but you wouldn't think that if Khabib or Tony would be there.
who would have that impression? Benavidez would destroy her without breaking a sweat.

who would have that impression? Benavidez would destroy her without breaking a sweat.

Yeah he would but I guarantee you that most of the people in the crowd are thinking that way.

A real man has at least 8 inch dick. 99% of you here are not real men in my eyes. You are all just sad and pathetic dicklets.
Dicklets needs to become a thing on sherdog. Where's that conor weigh in pic?

Yeah he would but I guarantee you that most of the people in the crowd are thinking that way.
I don't think so. Everyone who is not an idiot knows male fighters are way better than female fighters.

Dicklets needs to become a thing on sherdog. Where's that conor weigh in pic?

It will never become a thing, because the vast majority of men are dicklets and obviously no-one wants to laugh at themselves.

To be fair, Megan doesn't really ragdoll anyone... no reason to think she'd start just because it's a little fella

This is a 100% skip card

It's a pathetic excuse of a card. As far as I'm concerned, it's insulting to fans and only further goes to demonstrate how little the UFC cares. It seems that they'll shamelessly attach their name to anything.

Oh well, I'm sure there will be a few blind mice who defend it.

Deuce_Bigalow_Male_Gigolo_30975_Medium.jpg

I think Figueredo, who never missed weight at 125, subconsciously missed weight this time because he did not want to be seen as smaller than the women 145ers.

Back