UFC needs to sign gaethje

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
This kid is like a real life rocky.

Always in the craziest shoot-outs.

He would be a great addition to the LW division, but his style of fighting will cost him a lot of damage agaisnt the top level strikers.

He might be damaged goods by the time he gets there the way he fights

Gaethje needs the UFC more than they need him so he can fight USADA-tested athletes.

UberFormino could've ended his undefeated streak tonight if the doctor didn't intervene.

I think if he wanted to fight in the UFC he would have said so after this fight. Looks like he wants to became champ in another third tier org.

Gaethje needs the UFC more than they need him so he can fight USADA-tested athletes.

UberFormino could've ended his undefeated streak tonight if the doctor didn't intervene.
I though Gaethje had the momentum and 2 left

This kid is like a real life rocky.

Always in the craziest shoot-outs.
I think they will soon. I might just be making this up in my head but I thought I heard he was after his contract is up. Also Moraes needs to come to the UFC.

I can't help but feel that Goethe could be the next Melendez if he goes to the UFC, Gil was the man in Strikeforce but ...... well, he was top 5 in the UFC rather than number 1....I still don't really understand why. I think Goethe will come in with a big rep and go the same way, he is awesome and I love to watch the guy but I don't see him being top 5 in the division.
I would not mind being proved wrong at all though!

I think he has a better deal right now lol.

I think they will soon. I might just be making this up in my head but I thought I heard he was after his contract is up. Also Moraes needs to come to the UFC.

I think both are finished on their wsof contracts?

I think both are finished on their wsof contracts?
Well Gaethje is always on those embedded series lol I know that means nothing other than he is a training partner but we can hope he makes the jump to the UFC. Although financially he would be looking at a loss in pay. Moraes would have plenty of fan frindly fights waiting for in the BW division.

Well Gaethje is always on those embedded series lol I know that means nothing other than he is a training partner but we can hope he makes the jump to the UFC. Although financially he would be looking at a loss in pay. Moraes would have plenty of fan frindly fights waiting for in the BW division.

Given my earlier comparison, I would love to see gaetthje v Melendez as a first fight, that or Alvarez would do nicely

Given my earlier comparison, I would love to see gaetthje v Melendez as a first fight, that or Alvarez would do nicely
Alvarez vs Gaethje <5>Kind or decides Alvarez's career but that would be a fun one.

I though Gaethje had the momentum and 2 left
Likewise I thought Ubermino won the first two, and Gaethje turned it around in the third. But Formino would've only needed to win one of the last two, whereas Gaethje needed to win them both.

But the whole fight I was just thinking to myself how utterly unfair that fight was to Gaethje, and what a shame it would've been if he lost. Formino looked juiced to the gills.

Yea he's probably the most exciting fighter outside of the UFC and has been for a while. The UFC should pay him - it'll be worth it.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Also ufc needs to sign Tom Duquesnoy. He's my favorite fighter out of the UFC probably right now.
He seems relatively unknown on these forums but he is well rounded and he does some things no other fighters are doing at that weightclass. His last fight that elbow was awesome. Also he is only 23.

Also ufc needs to sign Tom Duquesnoy. He's my favorite fighter out of the UFC probably right now.

He seems relatively unknown on these forums but he is well rounded and he does some things no other fighters are doing at that weightclass. His last fight that elbow was awesome. Also he is only 23.
Why did you quote your and add to that message? Nobody knows who that guy is btw...are you hm?

Last edited:
Back