UFC needs to sign Desmond Green and have him clean up the BW division

tenniswhiz

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Desmond Green will be the #1 BW in the world someday, you heard it here first.
This kid has athleticism and slick skills to boot, and he's still young.
He bounced back from the Holobaugh loss with a vengeance!

Here is a highlight vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1KcLARg9bw

He's got a 1st round KO win over Miguel Torres and a win over Rob Font.

Between Cruz's time on the shelf, Faber's two fights with Barao, the Barao/TJ auto rematch weight miss, the Barao/TJ rematch failure, BW has gotten really stale.

I'm not even sure these guys are really the best in the world considering they keep recycling them and shoving them onto UFC cards, while you have real A Level BW athletes like Desmond Green out there.
Hey Joe Silva, sign this kid ASAP. I bet he'd look good in Reebok gear.

inb4 explosive and athletic. But seriously, he was really boring to watch in Bellator.

I thought he fought mainly at featherweight? I could see the UFC signing him at some point if he goes on nice run but I doubt he'll come in and clean house.

He's my favorite bantamweight outside the UFC, he's looking a lot better in Titan FC, should be undefeated their

Des Green who got cut from Bellator? his striking was pretty bad from what I remember.

I'd rather see Daniel Straus in the UFC.

Even gold belts gotta troll at some point I guess.

He's my favorite bantamweight outside the UFC, he's looking a lot better in Titan FC, should be undefeated their

Yeah you like him so much you don't even know what weight division he fights in.

This is a bad thread even by my standards which is incredibly low

Yeah you like him so much you don't even know what weight division he fights in.
Not only is he not a bantamweight, but he struggles to make 145. He had to lop off his dreads to make weight against Siler.

Another poster trying to sound like he know what he's talking about.

You've clearly only just heard of him, wrong weight class and far from a future champ.

Thought this was a Slongkong thread for sure.

anddd end thread. It was quite brutal watching most of his bellator fights

Green is hellaciously boring.

Plus a Bellator 'reject'. Dudes who were released by BFC tend to need a little streak to get the 'Bellator stink' off them before the UFC want them....if they're as boring as Green, he'll need 5-6 wins.

If I were going to pick a Bellator FW to declare a future UFC BW champ I'd pick Freire

But then again, I'm reasonable

Logically, wouldn't they have to sign Holobaugh first?

Back