UFC needs to do some Public Gestures of Goodwill

JohnRem

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
not for the hardcore fans, we don't really care about coke and pot and peds etc

For the casual fans and general public who are getting a really tainted view of MMA thinking all fighters are coke and pot heads and the UFC is corrupt

UFC needs to do some really special public gestures of goodwill

I would like to see Dana White volunteering at a centre for special needs children

I would like to see no PPV charges for 6 months, EVERYTHING is free. Dana and the Fertitas can pay for that out of their own pocket

I would like to see Ronda Rousey doing free backrubs for all veterans somewhere in the vegas strip

ok no seriously, UFC does need to do something to change it's current image

You think the casuals think that? I don't think they remember half of that shit. It's only us on here that obsess about it.

Have Jon Jones fight some heavyweights, enough pussying around. He can beat allegations through trial by combat

You think the casuals think that? I don't think they remember half of that shit. It's only us on here that obsess about it.

I think people who aren't MMA fans are hearing nothing but this shit and going "What? Why would I ever watch that tainted sport?" or something similar. The UFC is looking for growth, brother.

I don't think there are any casual fans, at least not like other sports where some ppl pretend to watch to fit in, or do watch the big events.

With MMA you are either a fan, or have no interest or you are totally against it. And the fans are either hard core (like us) or normal fans. Very few casuals

How about becoming a legit sports league ala NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and less like WWE. That would be some great good will

People don't care man, we do. The group is too small for them to give a F.

In another week or so this all will be forgotten. Hardcore fans are the ones that's making a big deal about this, casuals don't care and they make UFC the most money.

Dude he used a little booga sugar he didn't blow-up a federal building or daycare? In the next two weeks another athlete will test positive for some substance PED or party drug. UFC just needs to keep it's head down and continue business as usual.

When Rampage went on his Rampage the UFC didn't donate to pregnant women issues.

Back