Media UFC loving the Colby/Trump vs Usman/Immigrant promo

High IQ business 101 move by UFC.

The entire US politics have been move by the same shtick.

I miss the 2006-2010 era trailers with the over the top voice.

I have no idea what the fuck people is on about woodley, he was way more interesting to see than this boring ass usman, why all this complaining on woodley it's just ridicolous.

I didn't hate him either thought he was had good performances.

First time I ever heard of an immigrant from Nebraska

<puh-lease75>
For real?
You didnt hear Trump tell those American politicians to back to the countries they came from?

Try growing up named Kamaru in Nebraska. And then growing up, reclaiming your given name and having racist pricks taunting you with the anglicized name you had to use to fit in as a kid.
he mightve met some here and there, but come on. everyone gets picked on for something as a kid

anyway, i think usman is extremely good and should be favorite here in this fight. hes extremely boring in both fighting and promo stuff. he needs some work with promo, i duno, i dont think he chose the right angle here by just trying to be the opposite of MAGA.. cause in reality, trump supporters like immigrants who do well in this country.

Try growing up named Kamaru in Nebraska. And then growing up, reclaiming your given name and having racist pricks taunting you with the anglicized name you had to use to fit in as a kid.

Tons of Asians do it.
It’s no big deal.

Of course, I have no idea about the Nebraska part.
But I assume devout Christians would be very welcoming and compassionate, probably wouldn’t mind if their blonde, white daughter dates an athletic guy like Usman.

Tons of Asians do it.
It’s no big deal.

But I assume devout Christians would be very welcoming and compassionate, probably wouldn’t mind if their blonde, white daughter dates an athletic guy like Usman.
It’s Lol not a big deal to you, that is until your kid comes home with a split lip for being the racist little titles punk his daddy encouraged him to be.

Racially insulting someone isn’t a “big deal” to the cowards up here who wanna do it with no reprecautions, but hey do it in real life to the wrong man, find out how big of a deal it is.

I Lol’d @ The blonde white daughter part, maybe so but your punkass wouldn’t and I’m gonna laugh knowing it will happen to you. Grew up around delicate little men with audacity I know your type.

Last edited:
Usman is the American dream for real. A legal immigrant who came from nothing & has earned greatness through hard work & dedication. And he fought some chumps for kneeling during the anthem at some non-ufc event. Well they dropped the n-word but it started because Usman confronted them for kneeling.

I just looked that story up. Usman said it was complete BS, the fight had nothing to do with someone kneeling

Sounds like an obtuse little boy trying rewrite reality.

Idk if Usman grew up like that but nothing your pussy ass can say can ever justify a kid having to go through that sort of thing. You get so triggered when you hear an example of someone who won’t tolerate racism stupid shit has to come through your pussy ass keyboard each and every fucking time don’t you get tired of defending evil like the walking sack of puke you’ve become.

I just hope the kid finds the guts to stand up for himself and smack some sense into the little trolls torturing him. It will save the other kid from eventually having a hole stomped on him during adult hood. Fortunately for your type you’re a coward so you will never racially insult a full sized man face to face. You’re welcome to get it on video and prove me wrong because I don’t believe you have balls you punk ass mother fucker.
Get help. Little boy.

Tons of Asians do it.
It’s no big deal.

Nebraskan parents wouldn't mind their daughter dating an athletic guy like Usman as long as he is explosif

It’s Lol not a big deal to you, that is until your kid comes home with a split lip for being the racist little titles punk his daddy encouraged him to be.

Racially insulting someone isn’t a “big deal” to the cowards up here who wanna do it with no reprecautions, but hey do it in real life to the wrong man, find out how big of a deal it is.

I Lol’d @ The blonde white daughter part, maybe so but your punkass wouldn’t and I’m gonna laugh knowing it will happen to you. Grew up around delicate little men with audacity I know your type.

You need help

Back