UFC London Tickets?

Nooo probably wont get them until late Jan

Nope, but I opted for the option to print them myself. Havent checked Ticketmaster in a while though.

Am a bit gutted I didn't spring fro tickets for this now its closer to the event.
Have fun boys.

I got them about two weeks ago - i ordered them as soon as they went on sale.

I just checked Ticketmaster and I can print the tickets.

For my first post I can gladly say my UFC wembley tickets came last week :) ticket master are usually reliable and all tickets should be out within a range of two weeks.

For my first post I can gladly say my UFC wembley tickets came last week :) ticket master are usually reliable and all tickets should be out within a range of two weeks.

I ordered mine the day they came out and not here yet. I know somone who is going and they have got them. Might just post them out in sections.

Would you guys recommend any cheap hotels in the area? I'm not sure if I'm going. It all depends on whether my friends decide on going. I'm in Germany, so it's a pretty inexpensive flight.

I ordered mine the day they came out and not here yet. I know somone who is going and they have got them. Might just post them out in sections.

yeh two weeks being from when they start sending them out. give it a week youll have them

Would you guys recommend any cheap hotels in the area? I'm not sure if I'm going. It all depends on whether my friends decide on going. I'm in Germany, so it's a pretty inexpensive flight.

I'm from Holland, but I'll just take a hostel, we are 4 guys so its no big deal to sleep in a hostel.

I'm staying at a pub called the green man just the other side of Wembley Stadium. Theres a few cheap B&B's in the area.

Got mine last week

Back