UFC London betslips

DynaMike

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Not placed any yet - just working out tonight what I will put on, as going there live it will add to the experience.

I've got a few things like Anderson to win, by KO/TKO in 1st/2nd, Fight doesn't go distance

I've also got a few accumulators I'm planning on doing :

The main one is the whole card :

Slip 1

Silva
Pickett
Mousasi
Khabilov
svensson
packalen
omielanczuk
jotko
meza
askham
vera
breese

£1 = £1100 !!!

Then a smaller couple :

Slip 2

Silva
Pickett
Mousasi
Omielanczuk
Packalen
Khabilov
Vera

£2 = £140

Slip 3

Silva
Pickett
Mousasi
khabilov

£5 = £35

Now these are pretty good spreads, but I'll do a few others to mix it up, usually have a £20 float for bets on MMA.

What other choices do people have for accumulators/fights they disagree with?

Not saying you're wrong, but you have the same 4 guys on every ticket. Just one wrong fucks em all. What makes you so sure about Pickett ?

They're just different lengths of the same slip basically, this is why I'm after alternate opinions so I can throw a few other spreads together.

I have faith in Pickett ;) its possibly his last fight so I'd say he's gonna go all out. But he is a liability so he is a possible swap out.

I'm betting on bisping. Hometown soil, undefeated on home soil, biggest fight of his career so he says. And more importantly the odds are too good lol. Just hope it's a good fight though.

That's not a fucking bet slip.

Do you get many accumulators up? I couldn't bet like that, I hate it even when the first leg of a double gets beat and I dont have any money ofn the second :p I usually do about 9 bets, Sometimes a double if they are odds on, sometimes Method of Victory.

Nothing personal but I want Parke to win which would leave you without a sweat most of the night, but do agree with the Pick, thought 4/9 was great odds on Khabilov, Parke has been pretty disappointing after winning the Smashes.

Picket is a nice dog, have him at +170 and a decision win is +700

Bradley Scott too, I have Scott by decision at nice odds

Took Mousasi by decision +110

And have a parlay with
Pickett win,
Teymur win,
Scott win,
Mousasi decision win

mate, having 4 accumulators with the same 4 guys is not a good idea. Mix it up a bit, cut the amount you're betting in half and have 2 accumulators.

For example
Silva
Pickett
Mousasi
khabilov

You're putting a fiver on them, you should make that into 2 bets at £2.50 each and change a fighter or 2 around.

Betting on the whole fight card is a bit of fun but ultimately pointless. Do you know how hard it is to choose 1 winner? It's insanely hard when it comes to gambling. If it was easy then everyone would do it but it doesn't work like that at all. You can look a fight and see an absolute clear winner but like any sport, nothing is written in stone.

Gambling for the general population is a total waste of time,

A better idea for you to do is to take the £8 that you're betting, choose about 6-8 fights and have 16 accumulators at 50p each. Each one just totally mix up the fighters, it's all a guessing game anyway. If you do it that way when one of your fighters loses it doesn't mean you lose every bet. You're clearly betting just for fun anyway, so this way will be better, you're more likely to win something, even though it'll be less it doesn't matter, when it comes to gambling, winning anything is a victory!

I put a small bet on Bisping figured his odds were far too generous to pass up. Kind of regret it now because I'd love to see Silva roll back the years and make a fool out of him.

The reason I chose those is because the odds shorten the less fighters there are, these are ones I am fairly sure will win. but the longer ones are just for fun. Betting on a whole card is a laugh, like betting on a whole season of football!

I'm only betting £20 over different things, but I'll do a bunch of accumulators that split the fights, but these are one I think have the best chance.

i think
Leites, Parke and Dempsey can win by dec and that's trucks load of cash if you multiply the odds

Back