UFC Lincoln Weigh in thoughts and betting picks

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by zxyss25, Aug 24, 2018.

1. zxyss25 Brown Belt

Ellenberger doesnt look good, he also looks like he doesnt want to be there, but at least he can finally grow a beard

Vick seems to have no trouble making LW and looks ready to fight. Still pulling hard for Gaethje though

Michael Johnson looks like a natural FW, he doenst look drained at all

Fili has a lot of tattoos, some extending up to his neck. He must be one of the boyss CoGar likes to hang out with

Also Fili is now a favorite over Johnson, MJ is now my favorite betting pick for tonight at these odds

Drew Dober cuts a ton of weight (I think the most for the LW division), but looks much smaller than his opponent, almost a weight class lower

Forgot about Mickey Gall, he doenst look too good at the weigh ins (almost looked scared) but is a big favorite on the betting odds. He is also very upset hes on the undercard. I guess the win over Sage as well as CM Punkdidnt give him the popularity he thought, but Mickey's still very young

Tim Williams looks very scary, and is almost a 9/1 underdog. Anders almost beat Machida though.

Forgot about John Moraga, hes a solid underdog against an undefeated, although unproven fighter

My betting picks - all underdogs :)
    1) MJ - 50% of coin - especially as the underdog
    2) Moraga - 20% of coin - another underdog
    3) Gaethje - 20% of coin - have hopes he will rebound - Vick isnt the same level as Pourier & Eddie
    3) Ellenberger - 10% of coin - he probably will lose, but like those odds as a sleeper pick

2. tonil Red Card

3. zxyss25 Brown Belt

4. DarkneT Khamzat sucks Platinum Member

Gimme gaethje all day

I'll also take Sullivan

Tail me and win some beer money