UFC Lincoln Weigh in thoughts and betting picks

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ellenberger doesnt look good, he also looks like he doesnt want to be there, but at least he can finally grow a beard

Vick seems to have no trouble making LW and looks ready to fight. Still pulling hard for Gaethje though

Michael Johnson looks like a natural FW, he doenst look drained at all

Fili has a lot of tattoos, some extending up to his neck. He must be one of the boyss CoGar likes to hang out with

Also Fili is now a favorite over Johnson, MJ is now my favorite betting pick for tonight at these odds

Drew Dober cuts a ton of weight (I think the most for the LW division), but looks much smaller than his opponent, almost a weight class lower

Forgot about Mickey Gall, he doenst look too good at the weigh ins (almost looked scared) but is a big favorite on the betting odds. He is also very upset hes on the undercard. I guess the win over Sage as well as CM Punkdidnt give him the popularity he thought, but Mickey's still very young

Tim Williams looks very scary, and is almost a 9/1 underdog. Anders almost beat Machida though.

Forgot about John Moraga, hes a solid underdog against an undefeated, although unproven fighter

My betting picks - all underdogs :)
1) MJ - 50% of coin - especially as the underdog
2) Moraga - 20% of coin - another underdog
3) Gaethje - 20% of coin - have hopes he will rebound - Vick isnt the same level as Pourier & Eddie
3) Ellenberger - 10% of coin - he probably will lose, but like those odds as a sleeper pick

Gimme gaethje all day

I'll also take Sullivan

Tail me and win some beer money

Back