UFC judging is a joke, PRIDE rules, Diaz wins..

Nate wouldn't have won by any criteria. Dude was getting peaced up for 24minutes, then rocked the guy and did nothing with it.

..because almost getting ko'd in the end of the fight, walking on ice, just doesn't look very impressive, doesn't look like a win.
edwards was nowhere near an impact on diaz like this himself and he is lucky mma in the us has been sanctioned by idiots.
you:

Seems to me that some people don't know what Pride rules were.

1323273140.0.jpg

Don’t be fucking ridiculous. He lost 96% of the fight. 24 out of 25 minutes. Diaz lost under any scoring criteria.

What in the hell is “almost” getting KO’d? Either you are KO’d or you aren’t. Edwards wasn’t even dropped. This is just plain old stupid.

This. Pride valued attempting to finish the fights and it valued damage more. But they didn’t value it so much that 1 minute of chasing a hurt opponent would eclipse 24 minutes of winning.

Also Pride fights were 20 minutes and that happened at minute 24

Hendo/Ninja does come to mind though, I wouldnt say Nate wouled definately get the win but its not impossible.

Edwards dominated Nate for 24 out of 25 minutes. Nate landing one good punch shouldn’t negate that and make him the winner of the fight.

Maybe if Diaz followed up with some strikes instead of pointing and laughing and allowing Leon to recover he could have won.

In Pride Rules pointing at and mocking your staggered opponent is an automatic victory. ;)

Under Pride rules, the fight would've ended before Diaz rocked Leon.

When Nate does throw, its like spaghetti arms - how you fight in a nightmare. He was too beaten up and gassed out to pour it on with follow up.

“spaghetti arms - how you fight in a nightmare...”

This is a brilliant analogy.

Well done, Sir.

I legit LOL’d.

TS is a retard that never even watched Pride.

Leon would have won under any rule

..because almost getting ko'd in the end of the fight, walking on ice, just doesn't look very impressive, doesn't look like a win.
edwards was nowhere near an impact on diaz like this himself and he is lucky mma in the us has been sanctioned by idiots.
You got an example where a guy has been losing 19mins of a Pride fight and ended up winning a decision because he rocked the other guy in the last minute?

As a huge Nate fan, what a ludicrous take. Landing one good punch doesn’t win you the fight, after getting dominated for 23 minutes. Some of these fans just eat up the Diaz bros “I’ve never lost a fight” BS.

Sure bud.

Back