UFC isn't dying... 2015 has great potential. What would you like to see?

Blackened

It is a new era!
Banned
Reaction score
I'll admit it. I was wrong. I was one of the "UFC is dying" guys. I maybe saw 2 cards last year. The card tonight isn't great, but the main event has better hype than any since the Pride buyout. I honestly haven't been this excited for a fight in years and I'm sure most of you agree with me.

I think things go well for 2015 and this is an excellent way to start. We have The Chris coming up soon, the HW champ and Interm HW champ.

Discuss what you expect or simply like to see.

*I will add, I know some people at Zuffa and will pass this along to them if any ideas are worthwhile
Except not really :wink:

I'd like to see the GOAT vs Aldo in Dublin OR Aldo vs Pettis in a superfight.

edit: add The Chris vs Rockhard

a cross division champ vs champ superfight

brock44.jpg

I'll admit it. I was wrong. I was one of the "UFC is dying" guys. I maybe saw 2 cards last year. The card tonight isn't great, but the main event has better hype than any since the Pride buyout. I honestly haven't been this excited for a fight in years and I'm sure most of you agree with me.

I think things go well for 2015 and this is an excellent way to start. We have The Chris coming up soon, the HW champ and Interm HW champ.

*I will add, I know some people at Zuffa and will pass this along to them if any ideas are worthwhile

Jones vs DC is an excellent way to start, but a year is more than just one fight. All of the fights that we assume will happen in 2015, we have no guarantees that they will happen, but if they do 2015 will be great!

Fights that I expect to happen this year

Jones vs DC
Jones vs DC II or Gus II
Weidman vs Belfort
Weidman vs Jacare
Rory mac vs Hendricks / Lawler
GSP's return
Silva vs Diaz
Silva vs ?
Rockhold vs Lyoto
Cain vs Werdum

These are just to name a few. I would be crazy to think that all of these fights happen because I'm sure injuries will ruin some of them.

I'd like to see fights not get cancelled.

This would be the best thing to happen in 2015. Cancelled fights equal upset fans and poor credit ratings for Zuffa. This should be UFC fighter's resolution haha.

I would like to see Paul Daley back in the UFC and a rematch against Nick Diaz tbh

random?

Anderson chael 2 man I was soooo pumped for that fight.+ its fight week was way better.

But yes 2015 could be huge
Jones vs gus 2 anthor 750k+ ppv for jones
Anderson vs diaz obviously if he looks good,maybe we will get few more great fights out of him.

Jones vs DC is an excellent way to start, but a year is more than just one fight. All of the fights that we assume will happen in 2015, we have no guarantees that they will happen, but if they do 2015 will be great!

Fights that I expect to happen this year

Jones vs DC
Jones vs DC II or Gus II
Weidman vs Belfort
Weidman vs Jacare
Rory mac vs Hendricks / Lawler
GSP's return
Silva vs Diaz
Silva vs ?
Rockhold vs Lyoto
Cain vs Werdum

These are just to name a few. I would be crazy to think that all of these fights happen because I'm sure injuries will ruin some of them.

I doubt it. Did you hear? Drug testing is no longer being done by UFC. According to Sonnen, basic medical science is really restricted by the giant list. Many things would prevent injury and boost performance.

Then again, I haven't even looked at the list

Anderson chael 2 man I was soooo pumped for that fight.+ its fight week was way better.

But yes 2015 could be huge
Jones vs gus 2 anthor 750k+ ppv for jones
Anderson vs diaz obviously if he looks good,maybe we will get few more great fights out of him.

Chael Silva 2 is possible the most anticipated rematch of all time for me.

The first one is probably the greatest fight of all time. I literally shit myself when it was live.

This would be the best thing to happen in 2015. Cancelled fights equal upset fans and poor credit ratings for Zuffa. This should be UFC fighter's resolution haha.

I like you already.

jones vs gus
Weidman vs rock
brock back
gsp back

could be a good year

How about the Spider vs Yoel? I would like to see that one.

I would like to see Anderson back in form and take on the contenders in the MW division....Jacare, Rockhold as well. I hope he tools Diaz. Not hating on Diaz, I just want to see Silva back in form. Besides, Nick is finally getting paid...something he has complained about for many years finally coming to fruition.

Back