UFC HOF'er Tito Ortiz's tenure as a city council member already is a train wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him more time to actually be retarded. This is TMZ level criticism. The hit and run is potentially pretty bad, but it's not some political failure.

Covid is so dangerous and so many people are dying, that according to the CDC more people died in 2018 in the U.S. than in 2020 (even projecting out death rates through the end of the year). That isn't conspiracy theory, it's fact.
What a stupidly irrelevant point.

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you, a halp a new year.

OP just seems like a whole lot of drivel with no info.

Any summary of what he did thats a train wreck? I'd rather not click the link.

Lol when does Tito open his mouth and it’s not a train wreck? Watch the video for full Titoism on display. I actually like him as a fighter, but the man cannot speak correctly.

He’s right about this “plandemic” at least LOL

I think Tito has some issues to say the least. However, he put himself out there to help his community. This guy just snipes. That’s more pathetic than a guy believing he can help a community he loves. Hopefully Tito can find his way and promote some unity. Politics sucks at the local level but is much more pure.

I dont like biased news stations in general. I like information, not cheesy one liners. I enjoy Colby's gimmick because its dumb.

You should've paid more attention in 4th grade social studies kiddo. You libtards are in for a rough time these coming days.

Trump lost get over it.

Only in America someone like Tito Ortiz would be elected for such a position.

<{Joewithit}>
If only you knew how bad things really were.

MMA Junkie was around long before they became associated with USA Today. You're not wrong though.

You can taste the salt in every article. Same with Bloody Elbow since its owned by Vox.

at least he's trying to do something and he seems like he wants to do right, i'll give him that. whether he actually does right is a different story. will have to wait and see.

Tito might be the unintentionally funniest guy on the planet. Every time he opens his mouth I crack up.

Tito being sworn in is beyond amazing. Imagine where he can go from here, you know he's serving at least one more term.
HuhN3MR.gif

I can't believe people voted for this dummy, does he have any policies or strategies ? He doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing, he can't even talk properly let alone manage a city. He'll be out shortly mark my words, he's in over his head.
Some People have social anxiety. You're posting on a forum, thats autistic to a degree. Chill out. We get it, you do alpha male shit.

Whatever, at least hes expanding his horizons, whether you,I or anyone else thinks differently. Some people are so pessimistic

Idk. Tito seemed like he wanted to help his city and not be a politician that speaks well. He just took position so you have to give him time. Have to give someone an honest chance at first to make a good judgment.

And what have you done in your life?

at least he's trying to do something and he seems like he wants to do right, i'll give him that. whether he actually does right is a different story. will have to wait and see.
Underrated posts. I think Tito has good intentions. Too many lefties around this part just want to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back