UFC hints next fight for Jones at twitter

under_t

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/ufc/status/381980153728864256

Phil Baldacci ‏@PhilBaldacci 9月21日
Jones vs Kangaroo: Both can punch & kick. Both great at controlling distance. 'Roos have their own shoe w/ pouch for loose change. 'Roo wins

UFC@ufc
@PhilBaldacci We are not currently hiring a matchmaker for @UFC_Australia but appreciate your out-of-the-box ideas and will keep you in mind

Good match-up.
I pick Kangaroo. His kick is superhuman.

I find it pretty offense they think just any Kangaroo would be down to fight. They are individuals just like us. They have names you know. I think Mike would be best

Rogerjr.jpg

ive punched on with a couple of kangaroos in my time, if you can avoid their kicks and circle to their side and land one on their chin they'll go down like a sack of shit, they give new meaning to glass jaw

I was within 3 feet of a kangaroo not in a cage yesterday. Walked right in front of me on a trail, after looking at me for about 3 minutes.

ive punched on with a couple of kangaroos in my time, if you can avoid their kicks and circle to their side and land one on their chin they'll go down like a sack of shit, they give new meaning to glass jaw

LOL, that's crazy. I won't ask why you're KTFO Kangaroos but (if you're from Australia) I can't even imagine dealing with some of the wildlife you guys have.

The snakes alone.

I was within 3 feet of a kangaroo not in a cage yesterday. Walked right in front of me on a trail, after looking at me for about 3 minutes.

How nervous were you? :icon_lol:

Aside from me shaking, I'd be dead still, not move.

I don't have Marlo's skill to KTFO the kangaroo, but I'd imagine being motionless would be the way to deal with it.

Yeah, with those little t rex arms good luck.

Jones via eye poke.

LOL, that's crazy. I won't ask why you're KTFO Kangaroos but (if you're from Australia) I can't even imagine dealing with some of the wildlife you guys have.

The snakes alone.

yeah im an Aussie mate, dont get me wrong punching on with kangas mosdef isnt an aussie past-time, more a being in the right place at the right time, that is heavy drinking outback towns

yeah im an Aussie mate, dont get me wrong punching on with kangas mosdef isnt an aussie past-time, more a being in the right place at the right time, that is heavy drinking outback towns

I'd love to go there sometime in my lifetime. So damn far away, but I'd love to go there at least once.

How nervous were you? :icon_lol:

Aside from me shaking, I'd be dead still, not move.

I don't have Marlo's skill to KTFO the kangaroo, but I'd imagine being motionless would be the way to deal with it.

I wasn't nervous. I like/understand animals, and I'm kind but not timid. My 6 year old tried to run out ahead of me like he wanted to pet it, I grabbed his shoulders and held him back.. Unlike the parents behind me who in modern trashy fashion let their kid go past me and get closer to it than he should have while just saying his name in a phony attempt to stop him.. Basically just teaching him not to listen to people telling him the right thing to do. He was a smaller roo as well, tbh.

I'd love to go there sometime in my lifetime. So damn far away, but I'd love to go there at least once.

you wont want to leave mate.
im shit scared of snakes and spiders which isnt ideal considering i live in the bush lol but apart from that its all good

Back