UFC has a Jon Jones problem

Majority of mma fans IRL do not care about PEDs or cocaine use

Only the bitter minority on the Internet cares

Lol what evidence do you have to back this up? Just spewing random shit out your arse isnt gonna change anyones opinion because in fact I do care about ped use. I think its ridiculous the bullshit ufc brass is spewing and some of you shertards are eating it up. I prefer a clean sport and as long as some sort of ped testing is in place, thats what the ufc is going for... a clean sport. Now, when it was the wild wild west of mma days and everyone was juicing I didn't care as much. But when one fighter is getting an exemption and others are getting 1, 2 year suspensions... something just doesn't sit right about that.

I don't know about everyone else but picograms have changed my life.

MMA fans IRL are MMA fans on the internet.
Just saying.

I think most people care about ped's because they are banned. So using them is an unfair advantage.

Arguing the legitimacy of banning a performance enhancer is another question entirely. I think so long as this sport has the long term health risks with no treatment (specifically brain injuries) I think it's reasonable to ban supplements that will make it more violent and dangerous.

Most casuals have not bothered to listen to the narrative the UFC is pushing for Jon. When I mention UFC now people are telling me that steroids are a huge problem.

UFC needs to get more PR around the Jon Jones exceptions that the ESPN fan can digest. All the techno-medical-babble is not sticking.
Let's pretend your small sample size is indicative of all casuals. If all casuals thing UFC has a steroid problem and Jon Jones continues selling 500k-700k PPV's, do you think they care about the former?

Most casuals have not bothered to listen to the narrative the UFC is pushing for Jon. When I mention UFC now people are telling me that steroids are a huge problem.

UFC needs to get more PR around the Jon Jones exceptions that the ESPN fan can digest. All the techno-medical-babble is not sticking.

tenor.gif

yup they do cause they allow him to fight while he still i mean always been using peds.

to bad peds are a big deal and he being allowed to get away with it.

To echo to what comments above have stated, the casual fans honestly don’t give a fuck about the PED stuff. Brock Lesnar is one of the biggest draws and everybody knows he’s on the sauce.

Jon Jones despite the controversy around his name is still a draw as evident in his last 3 fights, only sherdoggers for the most part care about that shit.

It’s just funny to me that some of you are under the impression that mma is a clean sport.

it not a clean sport cause jon jones is allowed to fight while failing tests.

Were not gonna make a mountain out of a few pulsing picograms are we ?

Casuals don't give one fuck about steroids
Jones's last 2 PPVs sold very well

In what way isn't it working?

I'm not sure if anyone gives a F about steroids. The problem is, they are trying to prevent use and their best fighters have all been popped. The best of their best has nearly never been clean since testing began. They are trying to stop it but they can't so it is just making them look bad.

I don't think anyone will care if they just legalize it.

it not a clean sport cause jon jones is allowed to fight while failing tests.

We disagree on pretty much almost everything but I respect your consistency, bud.

Back