UFC has a 3-0 fighter vs a 5-2 fighter just before the co main...

I might turn on the fights at 12:15am and just watch the main event. Or I'll go to bed early and watch them the next day.

I wasted so much time on the co-main for the Conor card I'm definitely not doing that again. What a shit show the UFC has become lately. I can't believe people in other countries like the USA have to pay for that lmao.

Just stream free.

Even in a country where PPV doesn't exist it's a massive waste of time to watch a full card. Amateur fight, 15 minutes break (fuk American tv), amateur level fight (WMMA lmao), another 15-20mins break and then the one good fight is finally happening.

I'm not gonna sit through well over an hour of bullchit just because they don't charge extreme amounts of money here.

And they wonder why people don't want to pay for it, and just stream it.

They could had beast v Francis this card but beast scare choose latafi now have wait almos t year Francis fight omg wtf this useless fights ufc put on fuck ufc

At least it's two heavyweights. Could of been worse. Like the cowboy, conoro co main

Then don't watch.

14 bucks for Juan Adams?
giphy.gif

I posted this in another thread but it didn't get much of a response, but yeah. The good ole days when we use to criticize boxing for doing this shit lol.

giphy.gif

Wmma should be on the free cards only, if it's not bullet or Nunes why make us pay for shit mma.

The only fights on this card I'll be watching is Jones/Reyes and Lewis/Latifi.

The other fights are either WMMA or fighters i've never heard of.

Its honestly just not worth $65.

This is one of the key problems with the UFC interest and overall ratings being down - you have a few tentpole events a year that do massive, massive numbers, and virtually everything else is ignored by the general public.

It would make sense to have this more like a Netflix model and charge $15/month in the USA, include all PPV. They could easily do 2 "mega" PPV events a year they still charge for.

So long as its $65 to watch fights and fighters like these tonight, the sport isn't growing here.

All I remember from Adams is the slapping he got from C- level athlete Greg Hardy. I figured he picked up a couple of wins since then to justify his placing on the main card, checked his record and his last fight was Greg Hardy.

<{nope}>

A lot of Valentina hate here? She’s a beast. Definitely worth watching. Lewis is fun to watch. I agree that the fw matchup is a weak matchup for ppv. And that second hw matchup should not be anywhere near the top of the prelims let alone the main card

Back