• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FOX 28 PBP/discussion

Hill gassing.. hope she dont do something stuid now =/

You know how when you're sick and you gotta take a dump, but then you're sitting there and feel like you gotta throw up too? And you're like God this is terrible.... That's how this fight makes me feel.

pretty easy 2-0 hill. as long as she stays striking she has this. no threat of the ko, just dont get caught in a sub

Hill rd 2 but she's tired. My -3.5 is probably toast, as Hill will give away rd 3 and win 29-28.

Hill really only got 2 rounds before slowing down considerably

my god this is horrible to watch =/ if i did not have money on it i would have fallen asleep

Please one judge at least give Hill rd 3. 30-27, 29-28, 29-28 and I'm back in the profit tonight.

I'm already counting my Hill ML $.

Hill rd 2 but she's tired. My -3.5 is probably toast, as Hill will give away rd 3 and win 29-28.
i think you are safe. maybe one judge will give 29-28 but i think she swert the fight 30-27

Wish Ben Rothwell came in amidst the fight and smashed their heads against each other. And then gave us that evil laugh of his...

30-27 Hill
Moroz just doesnt put any respek on her strikes

Back