UFC Fox 23 - Pena vs Shevchenko - Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal. 2 week sig bet. I have Alessio and you have Spicely
giphy.gif

I feel bad for dude if that's really not Robbie...

lol no just no. dont force it. if you want to play then play Li by KO. asians are terrible on the ground

well, Li is a brown belt in BJJ and Nash is a blue belt, from what I have seen his grappling is meh despite his wrestling background. I'm not advocating that play but +950 looks reasonable.
One thing I noticed is Nash is improving quickly, against Tenyeh Dixon (his third pro fight, he lose it) fought awful, worst striker ever. But last fight vs Gonzalez he looked like a diferent fighter.

I will guarantee Shevchenko will land on top at points of this fight. If that happens Pena will have no where to turn to cuz she can't strike. My god she cannot throw a punch. It's fitting because she's a girl of course but for her to headline over Cowboy and Masvidal wow.

I'm not stupid I understand business but throwing away integrity to get to that point I'm done.

There I go with my ranting again.

Anyways back to the point. Jessica Eye who for some reason still in the UFC took Pena down. Schevy doesn't shy away from grappling she's trying to be a complete MMArtist. Whether she's good at what she does I'd say she's capable for this fight.

From what I've seen all women go for head/arm throws with Pena learning that Greco inside leg trip and has been spamming that one. Clinch will be interesting to see who wins positional battles and gets over/under hooks.

I will guarantee Shevchenko will land on top at points of this fight. If that happens Pena will have no where to turn to cuz she can take strike. My god she cannot throw a punch. It's fitting because she's a girl of course but for her to headline over Cowboy and Masvidal wow.

I'm not stupid I understand business but throwing away integrity to get to that point I'm done.

Anyways back to the point. Jessica Eye who for some reason still in the UFC took Pena down. Schevy doesn't shy away from grappling she's trying to be a complete MMArtist. Whether she's good at what she does I'd say she's capable for this fight.

From what I've seen all women go for head/arm throws with Pena learning that Greco inside leg trip and has been spamming that one. Clinch will be interesting to see who wins positional battles and gets over/under hooks.
haha lol what did you do Rebel. never seen you yellow'd before. yellow cards getting handed out like interim belts LMFAO
<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Shev actually has a wicked hip throw, its not pvz esque at all wich is rare for a chick

So...I think Ngannou probably dusts AA early. I really do. BUT...AA dec +1025?

I mean, we've seen what happens enough times when HW's gas badly and fights that you'd think would never go the distance end up with both guys unable to do anything because they are too tired...

upload_2017-1-28_14-0-6.jpeg

^^^This fight was in Denver. Remember how awful it ended up? You'd never think these two would go 3 rounds but it did. The elevation had both guys standing across the cage with hands on their knees looking at each other at one point.

I'm taking a little stab at that AA dec line. It's unlikely, but not +1025 unlikely.

Where else would I post? I like mma and money even more. Everyone here has more knowledge than myself. This seems like the place to be.
Here''s a trap for you since I know the 2 things Robbie can't ignore.

Tell us your thoughts on the below images.

8aa10411a595ea1773d6ee925e88d80c.jpg

fighter-543909.jpg

So...I think Ngannou probably dusts AA early. I really do. BUT...AA dec +1025?

I mean, we've seen what happens enough times when HW's gas badly and fights that you'd think would never go the distance end up with both guys unable to do anything because they are too tired...

View attachment 195477

^^^This fight was in Denver. Remember how awful it ended up? You'd never think these two would go 3 rounds but it did. The elevation had both guys standing across the cage with hands on their knees looking at each other at one point.

I'm taking a little stab at that AA dec line. It's unlikely, but not +1025 unlikely.
Both guys super durable though

I will guarantee Shevchenko will land on top at points of this fight. If that happens Pena will have no where to turn to cuz she can't strike. My god she cannot throw a punch. It's fitting because she's a girl of course but for her to headline over Cowboy and Masvidal wow.

Oh know I know. You trolled heavies with WMMA fights card only :D I didnt open that thread but thought it was hilarious when I saw the title

I agree 100%. Cerrone Masvidal should be a 5round war. No disrespect for Shev but she is 2-1 UFC lol. Cerrone is 19-4 and Masvidal UFC record could be 11-1 if you give him that bullshit DEC he lost against Iaquinta and 2 close DECs vs Bendo and Larkin. These two fighters are elite and as Masvidal says they don't get the recognition they deserve.
This is the same shit as PVZ-Waterson main event over Faber retirement fight.

Both guys super durable though

Agree. But if you remember that fight, after about the first 3-4 minutes it really didn't matter. Neither guy had the gas to even put up any real offense.

We don't really know a lot about Ngannou's durability obviously. AA has been written off as having a shot chin, but Browne cracked him big time and had him in trouble and he survived that to land his own bombs and finish. And in the Mir fight Frank cracked him a couple times and AA ate them. So maybe the total demise of his chin has been exaggerated?

Don't get me wrong, I don't expect it to hit. But it's +1025. Does anyone ever EXPECT to hit props at those odds? I'd cap it closer to maybe +600 or +700, so I think it has a little value for a tiny stab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back