• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FOX 23 - PBP/discussion

whewwww, needed that

nash was gassing so hard late first
Glad you won, I have the worst luck with gastanks.

Just finish that RNC in the 1st and I'm golden, nah I'd rather have a cocktease then have my guy get koed the moment he has the fight wrapped up. Puke. I knew tonight would be weird.

It's about 4" x 5" on my inner arm, with lots of solid shades actually. The first five minutes sucked but then it wasn't bad.
I don't want to be that guy, but no way your arm is 4 or 5 inches tall.

That being said, as someone that has experienced a 7 hour tattoo session that was only shading on my wrist/bicep/elbow aka no cushion to absorb the pain, I can assure that shit can start to hurt like a biatch after the bruising starts to form at the 3 or 4 hour mark.

No fucking interview?
200.gif

he still sucks imo. he was losing to a short notice guy until that lucky overhand

I wouldn't call it lucky whatsoever nor would I say that he sucks. They were both fighting at altitude and Leech was blasting Nash in the first round even dropping Nash twice before getting caught himself. For a Chinese fighter who doesn't have a wrestling background he was able to consistently stuff all of his takedowns and even work on takedowns of his own. He showed an excellent chin, fast hands, and subpar cardio.

Glad you won, I have the worst luck with gastanks.

Just finish that RNC in the 1st and I'm golden, nah I'd rather have a cocktease then have my guy get koed the moment he has the fight wrapped up. Puke. I knew tonight would be weird.

Yea bro. I talked to a couple of females that said u have really bad luck with gas tanks

Jb told ya bout asian wrestling!
Ewww Nash was hugging the fuck out of him in that 2nd round. If dude had better cardio he prob wins that fight, was about to be 2-0

Was kind of surprised he didn't take Li down against the cage though. Not surprised those retarded shots from a mile away after getting punched weren't coming close.

Small play on the under here, because colorado, and because it's a weird night.

This fight feels like its going to be weirded out via altitude.

did anyone find out when accuncao came to denver?

Back