UFC FN 225 PBP/Discussion

Losing card for me regardless but got

Max decision +175
Max 4,5 or dec -110
KZ inside +1100

Profit on this fight unless KZ wins a decision or Max gets an early finish.

83a.gif

Worst card of the year by far. 1 of only 3 losing ones.

KZ said fuck it and went full Bushido one of us is dying. Oh well.

I didnt pick them kthem it was random

What's the point of posting completely random picks? You didn't even play them.
That's nothing but spam, imagine everyone doing the exact same thing as you.. all it does is make interesting posters leave the forum.
Stop it

What's the point of posting completely random picks? You didn't even play them.
That's nothing but spam, imagine everyone doing the exact same thing as you.. all it does is make interesting posters leave the forum.
Stop it

Lol how much u lose

Was a alright card for me despite missing most of the large multis

Screenshot_20230827_110631_Ladbrokes.jpg Screenshot_20230827_110654_Ladbrokes.jpg Screenshot_20230827_110730_Ladbrokes.jpg Screenshot_20230827_110813_Ladbrokes.jpg Screenshot_20230827_110918_Ladbrokes.jpg Screenshot_20230827_110953_Ladbrokes.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230827_110648_Ladbrokes.jpg
    Screenshot_20230827_110648_Ladbrokes.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 1
Im never debating wmma anymore, they all suck .

You talking about Santos/Blanchfield?

I mean...to be fair we were mostly right. The only thing we didn't factor enough was Talia's shitty gas tank vs Erin's great one. Talia pieced her up at range like we said. Her TDD held up. She did the one thing I said NOT to do and tried to engage in grappling and Erin reversed her mid-takedown and got top position to win the round. Then all the clinch work had Talia so tired she couldn't even win striking exchanges in rd 3.

I know it doesn't put $ in your account but dude your analysis of that fight wasn't far off. Nor was mine.

You talking about Santos/Blanchfield?

I mean...to be fair we were mostly right. The only thing we didn't factor enough was Talia's shitty gas tank vs Erin's great one. Talia pieced her up at range like we said. Her TDD held up. She did the one thing I said NOT to do and tried to engage in grappling and Erin reversed her mid-takedown and got top position to win the round. Then all the clinch work had Talia so tired she couldn't even win striking exchanges in rd 3.

I know it doesn't put $ in your account but dude your analysis of that fight wasn't far off. Nor was mine.
Talia had already fought 5 rounds before but now gassed in 3. she's never shown a shotty gas tank. her botching a takedown and then being grounded for four minutes. all her wrestling and reversals to top ctrl went down the toilet.

The long layoff and the changes of coaching may have affected her game. but i just find wmma to be so inconsistent. I don't know how she struggles on the feet and ate equal amounts of ss there too. What happen to her power like in the jojo fight? She held her own against Val a kickboxer but cant deal with Erin's average boxing. Even looking at Talia's back muscles and physique, she still got cage stalled by the pudgy looking Blanchefield. I understand technique plays a role, but she looked terrible in the grappling part. Other than her tdd.

It's just overall wmma is lower grade mma than the males. I might as well bet on low level regional mma because those guys have more skill than the chicks.

Talia had already fought 5 rounds before but now gassed in 3. she's never shown a shotty gas tank. her botching a takedown and then being grounded for four minutes. all her wrestling and reversals to top ctrl went down the toilet.

The long layoff and the changes of coaching may have affected her game. but i just find wmma to be so inconsistent. I don't know how she struggles on the feet and ate equal amounts of ss there too. What happen to her power like in the jojo fight? She held her own against Val a kickboxer but cant deal with Erin's average boxing. Even looking at Talia's back muscles and physique, she still got cage stalled by the pudgy looking Blanchefield. I understand technique plays a role, but she looked terrible in the grappling part. Other than her tdd.

It's just overall wmma is lower grade mma than the males. I might as well bet on low level regional mma because those guys have more skill than the chicks.

I don't disagree with much of this really, I just think if you're feeling like you totally whiffed on the analysis of this one that you're probably being too hard on yourself. Most of what went wrong for her was gas tank related, and that's directly attributable to all that cage hugging that Erin did. I don't know if Talia's power was lacking but it could just be that Blanchfield has one of those granite WMMA chins and will walk through almost anything. Talia was absolutely dominating standing UNTIL she gassed.

That said, I think you're probably right in that there might be more variance in WMMA now than there ever was. Or at least it seems that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back