• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 223 PBP/Discussion

Even odds now. Obviously 1-0 Durden. In addition to the control time, his leg kicks were dropping CJ.

Clear 10-9 Durden

Does Johnson have the worst hair in MMA? Some bizarre designed green Skullet.

Johnson gonna need a finish if he survives.

Durden looking strong in grappling but Johnson seems to be waking up.

If Durden can get another takedown it's probably a wrap. CJ needs a stoppage at this point.
I put a unit on CJ after the first, but I'm not confident in putting more down now.

Should be an easy 3-0 for Durden.
0-2 for my picks so far. Gotta be smarter.

Gotta accept it. Johnson is not really good. Durden spent as shit yet completely outworks Johnson.

Durden 3-0.

Now we know Johnson has good wrestling defense against certain levels of wrestlers, and even Durden's wrestling is too good, which I didn't think would be the case.

People who bet Billy Q, Tavares and Charles Johnson what is your next move?

tired of this Charles Johnson hype train.

I added Martin Buday -128 $55 for $42.90

I think his size, strength, and cardio will be enough to get the win. I don't think Collier will be able to do much when the fight is in the clinch.

Who has the grappling + cardio advantage between Collier and Buday?

On Buday in a few different ways (single,.couple of doubles and 1-2 parlays).

Not hugely out of respect for Buday but I just don't rate Collier. HW has always been one of the least talented divisions so the gap between middling MW and competing at HW might not be that great but I just can't back someone who is so obviously undisciplined to put on nearly 100lbs of fat as a professional fighter and I think that comes through in some of hisosses where he seems.to quit when he faces adversity.

He's surprisingly agile with his kicks but yeah.

Back