• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 214 PBP/Discussion

C'mon Bautista by stoppage!

Agreed. I would too but my feet are not aesthetically-appealing in any capacity lol
Which in turn make them even hotter for the right sexual deviant.
Get a curling iron and curl the one long hair on your big toe. Boom, down payment on a house

37 yr old MAN'S FEET PHOTOPRINTS FOR SALE. I'll personally autograph with a sharpie too.

Yeah Bautista, kick that soft body haha.

Bautista dominating so far. Lopez looks outclassed in every aspect.
Gonna sprinkle some more on Bautista when I can.

Fuck yes, made the second under 2.5 bet at the last minute too.

Bautista/Lopez under 2.5 @-112
112 to win 100

Bautista/Lopez under 2.5 @-117
117 to win 100

Bautista SUB @+500
50 to win 250

Stoppage by Bautista. Sub even. Very nice.

Bautista ITD cashes. Man, this kid just keeps looking better and better. I remember being super impressed when he beat Jin Soo Son.

Easy money. Who the hell bet on a +250 dog out for 3 years anyways?

you guys seeing this nuerdenbike/minner line movement? thoughts?

Got a parlay of bautista ITD + Maverick ITD, do i cash out or ride it?

you guys seeing this nuerdenbike/minner line movement? thoughts?

Everyone's on Minner so give me the other dude by decision if not his own sub. That being said, people steamed Pascal to favorite status and she ate a knee for supper.

Everyone's on Minner so give me the other dude by decision if not his own sub. That being said, people steamed Pascal to favorite status and she ate a knee for supper.
Im thinking live bet nuerdenbike after Rd 1

Got a parlay of bautista ITD + Maverick ITD, do i cash out or ride it?
Maybe just do a sprinkle hedge bet on it going the distance? Enough to keep you from "losing" but not enough to hurt your potential winnings?

Back