• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 213 PBP/Discussion

Oops! I knew it! May just take all the dogs inside the distance. Only need a few like that to profit for the night lol.

Damn... I haven't been able to live bet the first 3 fights because they either ended in Round 1, or one of the guys dominated right when the fight started.

Was it a kick or backfist that bloodied Garcia's nose ? I didn't see much land from Hooper. Hooper looked rough and took a beating for it.

just a little Bellator update: Fabian Edwards winning so far but he is looking awful. Low volume and dead fish on bottom. Making big mistakes on the ground. He is lucky that he is fighting a 41 year old irish grandpa.

is that holmes dude any good? I put some in FDGTD, but dont know nothing about Holmes, Park is not that big thing

Just got here. Snuck in a quick bet that the last one didn't go the distance.
I put a few different ones on this one. Best outcome for me would be Holmes by stoppage.

Back and forth round. Using the newer damage/Pride style rules I'd probably score it for Holmes, but older scoring I'd have given it to Park.
Neither seems to be fading yet.

Holmes somehow got way worse on the ground since training with Krause. Didn't see that coming.

I BARELY made the >1.5 Rd bet haha.

That was my only sizable bet of the night so that was disappointing. Fortunately the under saved it from being too big of a loss. Holmes looked improved on the feet but his cardio is terrible and he went backwards on the ground. He also didn't listen to Krause when he was on the top at the end of the 1st which is probably a bad sign. "Big punches here, big punches." - proceeds to go for an RNC with no time left.

Back