• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 212 PBP/Discussion

Taira is sloppy on top but if he can work with some wrestling-heavy teams and get his hips heavier he's really tough.

shoulda put my money where my mouth was

677970-26367917.png

I don't like his shots from distance but his clinch work reminds me of young Charles Oliveira. Watch Efrain Escodero vs Chuck and they went for similar trips and slams from the clinch.

I don't like his shots from distance but his clinch work reminds me of young Charles Oliveira. Watch Efrain Escodero vs Chuck and they went for similar trips and slams from the clinch.

Isnt he around that age as well. Just dont give him flw Jim Miller

I really got sloppy on my betting there. The under was +180ish and I had none of it. All I had was the submission bet which I can't bet for much.

Fook it its Flair music so I took Sam anyway.

Cardio advantage and pace is on Hughes' side during the last 1.5 mins of Round 1, and going into Round 2.

Striking numbers are even.
Hughes appears to be landing the better shots, but she's the one showing the damage.
Takedown was scored by Rod, so that likely edged her the round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back