• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 205 Lemos vs. Andrade PBP/Discussion

Oh i see. I doubt it will happen next week, there are rumors the fight will take place next week.
yeh dana told him you're not escaping this ass whopping if u want to keep this new contract. But yeah todays fantasty contests all lineups with romanov died brutal

Did I mention I hated this card for betting?

live bet lando after the takedown
I almost live bet him as well, but remembered to wait until after Round 1 ended, since he slows down considerably after R1, and he also looked bad on the scale yesterday.

Alas, he tapped out to a pure striker's guillotine.

Damn def didn't see the fight going down like that

I almost live bet him as well, but remembered to wait until after Round 1 ended, since he slows down considerably after R1, and he also looked bad on the scale yesterday.

Alas, he tapped out to a pure striker's guillotine.
And it was one arm for 30 seconds and he couldn’t address it

lando was looking good, but don't forget that he tends to fade and that Jourdain always comes up strong in the later rounds. It was to be expected that Vannata would get the better opf Jourdian in rd 1.

lando was looking good, but don't forget that he tends to fade and that Jourdain always comes up strong in the later rounds. It was to be expected that Vannata would get the better opf Jourdian in rd 1.
yah was looking to live bet jourdain after first but oh well haha

Anybody think Barber is the play here? She has pretty good td defense.

2-0 barber. De la rosa did jackshit. I dont know what the commentators are talking about. that round was not even close.

Back