• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 188 PBP/Discussion

I think its 2-0 ramos, but a very close R2

If Dede didnt retire Ramos wouldve been smart to join their camp

he should head to Chute Boxe where Charles is at now

2-0 Ramos

R2: Could go either way. Algeo is doing a good job at giving up the advantage.

R1: Ramos (He out-pointed and won the grappling stuff. No damage done by either guy.)
R2: Could go either way. Algeo is doing a good job at giving up the advantage.
R3: I lean Algeo this round, still close, but not as close as Round 2.

+100 Ramos

he should cash in for me no idea how I got him as a dog lol.

3-0 or 2-1 Ramos. Algeo hit a lot of glove and air. Those live strike totals are so bad. Do their statisticians know the strikes have to actually land?

Algeo sucked balls. I feel like he could have broken ramos but he was taken down so easily. Bad bet from me anyway. If your tdd is so bad it is hard to win any fight.

Those cards were complete shit. Takedown's that resulted in nothing. Not a robbery by any means. Just inconsistent judging.

that standing anaconda choke was the most significant thing happening in round 2

I did give Al r3

Those cards were complete shit. Takedown's that resulted in nothing. Not a robbery by any means. Just inconsistent judging.

Yeah sometimes they score it purely based on damage, sometimes they love control. It's hard to know. The trend seems to be they are liking damage more and more.

Back