• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 188 PBP/Discussion

You guys are selling Felicia Spencer short and also not giving Dumont enough credit. Spencer tried very hard to get the fight to the ground and her wrestling is above average as women go.

Dumont, however, is very strong and has solid grappling herself.
Go back & watch Dumont vs Megan Anderson. Then tell me if you still think she has good wrestling.

Vanderaa -142 after 2 was the bet of the night but I had so much on him after round 1 didn't have balls to hit it hard.

Free advice; MAYBE Esparza at +155 was value, but I would hate to bet against Yan at anything closer to evens. Yan is a really unique fighter and generally horrendous to bet against for several reasons (check out her history of odds for her UFC fights), and Esparza's best-case scenario here might be a 50/50 decision.

Free advice; MAYBE Esparza at +155 was value, but I would hate to bet against Yan at anything closer to evens. Yan is a really unique fighter and generally horrendous to bet against for several reasons (check out her history of odds for her UFC fights), and Esparza's best-case scenario here might be a 50/50 decision.
Yan vs. Carla is the most difficult fight to bet pre-fight on this card, at least for me.

I kept going back and forth this week and saw ways to win for both ladies. As I've said for most of the fights tonight, I'll see how the first 3 minutes of Round 1 goes and live bet before the round is over.

Adrenaline dump by Yan. Bad sign, what a stupid thing to do.

Back