• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 176 PBP/Discussion

Either you really know how to shoot and then it's ok to shoot or you don't shoot at all if you don't want to be tapped within 30 seconds...

Feel like I missed out on round 1 kelleher vs a less than 1 day notice fighter. Oversight by me.
And kelleher sub, which they added late at +220, closed at +185

should’ve looked at the props again

I was actually looking at the over 1.5. Did not think Rodriguez was going to do that

my bet365 multy has the Arujo fight Over 2.5 as a loss? Just a glitch? They just gave me a win super quick for Kelleher which is also on the multy and the bet is still active

Rodriguez may have gotten subbed in one minute, but he took zero damage, earned a quick $10k for showing up, and got a UFC contract that will allow him to fight again later this year.

Rodriguez may have gotten subbed in one minute, but he took zero damage, earned a quick $10k for showing up, and got a UFC contract that will allow him to get another later this year.
on the other side, he just got embarrassed in the moment he’s been dreaming about for years. There’s prolly a couple people in these forums who will make more betting on this shit card lolz

my bet365 multy has the Arujo fight Over 2.5 as a loss? Just a glitch? They just gave me a win super quick for Kelleher which is also on the multy and the bet is still active
it'll resolve on its own, if it doesn't after a while just let customer service know

The little plays on the dog without any research, just to make fights entertaining to watch is what has been killing my gains lately...
I mean, if you bet thousands like Sadistics, you can afford throwing 5 or 10 bucks for fun, but not when you are in your early betting career like me...
Fuck me for losing 15 bucks per event like that...

Put another 1500 on imadaev as line has gotten to +120. Felt he was the better fighter in his last 2 fights. Fight IQ got him beat. Should be able to deal w Pereira. And he can crack. Im in for 4500 total on imadaev
You got more money then sense my man

Hope Fabinski is gonna lay and pray while avoiding the sub for 3 rounds.

Put another 1500 on imadaev as line has gotten to +120. Felt he was the better fighter in his last 2 fights. Fight IQ got him beat. Should be able to deal w Pereira. And he can crack. Im in for 4500 total on imadaev
wow thats crazy, i cant imagine this being a good spot to go allin like this but good luck!

<DontBelieve1>

I can’t wait to ROFLMAO when Imadaev dies in the octagon again.

Back