UFC FN 156 PBP/Discussion

Those elbows by Garagorri were not only straight down, but also to the back of the head. And he threw several of them.

Referee says absolutely nothing.

if anything, that was a pretty entertaining fight even if it did belong on the prelims

5dimes was giving away free money after rd 2

-260 was a laugher

Shame I tried to hit it too large and it screwed everything up

ha Bandenay took a leaf out of Stosic last week and claiming the robbery when it was a clear loss

5dimes was giving away free money after rd 2

-260 was a laugher

Shame I tried to hit it too large and it screwed everything up

I decided to start eating dinner right as the fight started and finished at the end of round 2. It seemed reasonably close then, so I figured -260 was reasonable, then was amazed when it immediately shot to well past -400.

Added:

Vicente Luque/Mike Perry Over 1½ (-172) $258.00 for $150.00
Vicente Luque/Mike Perry Over 1½ (-175) $350.00 for $200.00

I decided to start eating dinner right as the fight started and finished at the end of round 2. It seemed reasonably close then, so I figured -260 was reasonable, then was amazed when it immediately shot to well past -400.
Should’ve been -600 lol

Going with the under here Feel like it's against the grain and I'm Chasing a bit but the potential for a wild fire fight is there . Seven save me

lol at being able to fade Bandenay as a favorite twice in a row. I hope they don't cut him and he opens as a favorite again.

wow Perry keen to show off his fight IQ.. would like to see that!

Back