• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 148 PBP/Discussion

My OVER is scared as fuck right now. If Willis has energy he can survive but he doesnt have the cardio for this. I hope he just fights to survive from here on out.

I would guess Blaydes keeps manhandling him slowly

Wow hes out here getting dropped by Blaydes then the slam could have been a KO itself

How did everyone not see this coming? Great athlete vs fat piece of shit is so tough to cap.

I just hope Blaydes doesn't get disqualified for hitting the back of the head or so

Lol at Willis tryin to hit a kimura sweep can anyone even imagine what that would look like? lol

I couldn’t have been the only one to see that crap stain on Blaydes’ trunks right?

How did everyone not see this coming? Great athlete vs fat piece of shit is so tough to cap.

The odds on Blaydes were not that bad either, why did I have to make a bet an Davis instead of dropping even more on Blaydes lol

It was the Dan O fight and Willis training at AKA for 10 years that put doubt out there. Other people prob worried about Blaydes chin

2.5 more minutes. Willis cant get brutally KOed, cause it will be brutal if it happens, in front of DC

Willis has the same prob as Makdessi, hes a counter fighter thats not getting chances to counter.

I would love to see Black Beast vs Willis next

Cash that. Easy money

Blaydes played it a bit too safe, he really could have dished out some more, where were the elbows that he promised? I didn't see a single one

Back