• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 143 PBP/Discussion

My prop bets have been good value, but none have been hitting. :mad:

Nothing worse than when your -money bet loses 30-26.

giphy.gif

Got to remember the rules with wmma

Never pay juice unless it’s an elite fighter

Jojo At almost +200 was a great play.

Asked myself before the fight started where the value was.

Don’t get swayed by tape. Jojo mma fights aren’t pretty. She doesn’t have a highlight reel of finishes. But she’s a tough vet who’s pretty good all around

Last edited:
Got Hernandez next and I even think him getting a finish is a good possibility but I'm not not worried lol

I'm just on the ITD next. I think the fight will be faced paced as hell.

Unders next for me. Either Cowboy subs him early or gets ktfo

I had 0.7U in total on fight ends by sub or Jojo inside the distance. Argh

Really? I have to stomach Stephen a? Ugh

There was nothing special about that girl Lipski, dont know where the people were looking "power" of "violence", Easy work for JoJo

Lipski reminded me so much of Polyana Viana. Looked super dominant against scrubs but someone at decent camp with experience would make them work and look ordinary.

Got to remember the rules with wmma

Never pay juice unless it’s an elite fighter

Jojo At almost +200 was a great play.

Asked myself before the fight started where the value was.

Don’t get swayed by tape. Jojo mma fights aren’t pretty. She doesn’t have a highlight reel of finishes. But she’s a tough vet who’s pretty good all around

Good advice. I will not be betting WMMA newcomers again

I fell for the Lipski hype after watching her in KSW, she looked quite mediocre there vs JoJo.

Time for another hype train to get derailed. Reasonably big on Cowboy now, a finish would be awesome.

There was nothing special about that girl Lipski, dont know where the people were looking "power" of "violence", Easy work for JoJo
Lipski is 24 in his first ufc fight against a pretty decent vet.

She will improve. Jojo took away her energy with the grappling in rd 1. She lost her speed, power and most importantly confidence after that rd

I'm feeling pretty heartbroken about Lipski, what a fraud of a prospect. She really brought out my inner fanboy too, I was so hyped on her.

Back