UFC FN 140 PBP/Discussion

This is what I expected take a beating for 2 rounds and start the comeback. But hes holding his other eye walking to the corner, Neil is in trouble.

This is when Ponzi starts to slow. Neil has a chance because of that cut but he can't move off the cage, can't stand on left leg and cant see out of right eye. Slim chance for Neil, 2-0 Ponzi

Well won the over

Magny is all heart, he's fucked up. Maybe orbital bone broken??

He's really susceptible to leg kicks. Rda, larkin, now ponz.

There goes the Magny decision prop lol pending a huge 4th and 5th. Ponzi could really end this whenever he wants via leg kicks but wants to sleep Magny for the home crowd. Sick!!

If he threw half the legkicks he threw v Platinum he would have finished him A LOT earlier.

Damn, face-planted. Magny's strikes remind me of a kitty cat pawing at a vacuum cleaner.

oh fuck!!!! man that was a vicious beating! Ponzi didn't slow one bit, very impressive! Would love to see him fight the winner of RDA and Usman

Damn my bankroll swell up nicely tonight. Great night went 10-2 ML and bunch of sweet parlays hit! See ya next weekend!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

5-0 on this event, massive profit, best event I've had in a while, I'm a winner

Ponz
Lamas
Walker
Calvillo
Prazares

Master class from Ponzi scheme. Ended up 2U - just enjoyed the fights after betting the first two.

Nice card!

Didnt need to happen. Mag had 2 10-8 rounds against him imo. Corner probably should have called it. He had one leg there in the 4th.

Didnt need to happen. Mag had 2 10-8 rounds against him imo. Corner probably should have called it. He had one leg there in the 4th.

Mag's best round was the third. It's hard to know when to stop it, but even without the KO herb was close, what are you gonna do?

Guys, lessons after the fightcard finished for all of us:
1. Don't ever bet on Khalil
2. Don't bet on Mutante if he is favourite and the other guy is not a complete bum or have gaping holes in his game. Be caustious when fading Faxtory X fighters, too, a lot of upsets from their gym lately. (the ex drug dealer trains there)
3. Marlon Vera could beat anybody but could lose to anybody
4. Don't bet WMMA especially on minus odds

went irresponsibly heavy on lamas after the line movement. also added to arnett due to line movement. both saved my ass +9u.

Back