• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 131 PBP/Discussion

Tibau +600? Fine, take a bit more of my $.

Flabby and sick

green 2-0

and damnit i don't have fs2. looks like i'll have to stream this fight smh.

R2: no idea, since both guys missed 95% of their punches, and only 1 kick was thrown and blocked.

Tibau and Green either have the best boxing defense in the division, or are the shittiest offensive boxers in the division.

I don't think Green could knock out Ronda Rousey

R2: no idea, since both guys missed 95% of their punches, and only 1 kick was thrown and blocked.

Tibau and Green either have the best boxing defense in the division, or are the shittiest offensive boxers in the division.
green just doesn't know how to hit the gas. he tries to win every fight by an edge.

Bob Charlie just begging to be knocked out

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SCREECHING??? SOMEONE PUT IT OUT OF ITS MISERY

708666-bob.jpg

You have to hit Charlie in the stomach when he does this and he’s instantly stunned

Tibau obviously hasn’t been playing super punch out

green should've went for the kill. wtf lol this is gonna be a night of poor fight iq smh

Golf DELAY! Maybe they'll switch MMA back
man it's inexplicable to move ufc to fs2 when golf is the one that got delayed and ran over time. they should move that to fs2 instead. who is watching women's golf over ufc?

Green doesnt mind winning a dec but I thought Tibaus chin would force the KO lol, guess not

Back