UFC FN 131 PBP/Discussion

the amount of times i bet on strikers who initiate the grappling exchanges and get submitted i can't even count.

Welp I dont want to act like I saw that coming but I didnt bet Wood by KO, I took him ITD.

giphy.gif

Fade every male fighter out of Nova Uniao, their time is over

That looked fixed as fck.
That did look fixed. First how he let him off the hook at the end of the first and then that horrible takedown attempt (can I even call it an attempt?).

think you guys are overestimating how hurt wood was at the end of rnd 1. eduardo likely knew he had the round and was tired so didnt want to risk emptying his tank with 30 secs left. he tired anyway and shot for a TD ><

That fight looked shady as hell from round 1, and I had no stake in that fight.

was screaming for that darce when he had the weird front headlock, wikipedia has Eduardo as a purple belt, how the fuck are you only a purple belt after fighting for 21 years?

Lol they were throwing some zingers for a fixed fight...

I really like Wood and hope he progresses as a fellow Brit but his chin is suspect....

Fight pass with live stats....I found that feature by accident

That's why the odds were the way they were... people knew going in Eduardo would quit if anything started going wrong. All it took was him not getting the easy finish and a slight turn of the tide on the feet.

I doubt it was fixed, Eduardo is a moron and he looked gassed.
If you want to see a suspicious fight, watch Gonzaga / Erokhin.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back